Does this ever happen to you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you ever...

• ...get a smell stuck in your nose?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ...get a taste stuck in your mouth?

• ...get a word stuck in your head?

• ...get a feeling stuck in your hands?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate that feeling when you'e been in the bath and your hands go all pruney... even worse is when you have the most annoying song stuck in your head, but I've found, if you listen to a loader song it drowns it out! <_<

I hate it when i get this horrible taste in my mouth. but it only happens when i am thirsty or hungry

I get bad tastes in my mouth if I wake up in the morning and I hadn't brushed my teeth the night before... 0.o

I hate it when a word gets stuck in my head. Today the words were whohoohohowhaahahahahwhohohohohohohohowhahahahahahahah

lol huh and my sister horsegirl9 got it stuck in her head to it wasw soooo funny and are other sisters ta9394 kept saying stop but we ignored her....

cutegirl89 :wub:

If I hang around people who curess I usaly get the bad lanauge stuck in my head.

but what is REALLY anoying is when you get a song stuck in your head

I always have something stuck in my head!!!! Mostly a song stuck in my head, but the most annoying is having a word stuck in my head. Once I played in the sand for a long time and had the feeling of sand stuck in my hands!!!!!
You should was your hair :wub: That should get the sand out of your hair (if there is any sand) I currently have "We Are the Champions" stuck in my head. I have issues with songs. Whenever I hear a good song, I get it stuck into my head. I go to school, and I have the songs so stuck in my head, that I can hardly listen to what my teacher is saying! Blech :huh:

//Tama*Lover

I ussually get songs stuck in my head at the most random times even when I didn't listen to that song in a long time. So the other day I jumped off my chair, landed infront of my friend and I'm like "HEY KID YOU'LL NEVER LIVE THIS DOWN!!" and he's like "Wow! Okay!" It was very embarrassing & fun.

I have every song on my ipod in my head. Even the japanese ones! :)

You should was your hair ;) That should get the sand out of your hair (if there is any sand) I currently have "We Are the Champions" stuck in my head. I have issues with songs. Whenever I hear a good song, I get it stuck into my head. I go to school, and I have the songs so stuck in my head, that I can hardly listen to what my teacher is saying! Blech :p
//Tama*Lover
No, I said the sand feeling got stuck in my HANDS even though there wasn't any sand in it.

I get bad tastes in my mouth if I wake up in the morning and I hadn't brushed my teeth the night before... 0.o
Eww! Rofl, me too! But that was only when we ran out of toothpaste...

And I currently have the song All The Things She said in my head right now, and sometimes, I say random some lyrics at various times, and everyone stares and calls me a freak...

Last edited by a moderator:
t

ta

tam

tama

tamag

tamago

tamagot

tamagotc

tamagotch

tamagotchi :eek:

tamagotch