Does ur skool

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamatalker101

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Okay My school always has a field day the 2nd last day of school![/SIZE]

We are having one tom.. We call it olympic day!!!!!

It is sooooooo much fun!

I want to know if ur skool has one and wat is it like?

Ours has games, icecream and awards.

Like one of the awards are for which homeroom

walks the most miles (on our walkingtrack) in 5 days!!!

Another is who has the best scores for olympic day!!!

Mine is sooo much fun, how is urs if u have one???

abby

Yes, my school does. We had it on June 1st. We have a lot of events- 50 yrd dash, 100 yrd dash, 220 yrd dash, 400 yrd dash, 440 relay, hurdles, obsticle course, basketball, football throw, volleyball, softball throw, discus, shotput, longjump, and more. We had to pick a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 6 events. If we won 4th place and up, then we got ribbons. Or, if our team ( volleyball and basketball) won 4th place or up, we all got ribbons. Also, the homeroom with the most points overall at the end got an ice-cream or pizza party. And of course, all of the fame. Haha. My homeroom got 2nd place.

Oh, and I forgot to mention that they divide the homerooms up by grades, and 2 homerooms make up one team. My team was Great Britain.

When we were not competing, we sat on the bleachers and talked. If we had money we were allowed to go to the snack bar and buy food and drinks. They had refills too.

So, that's it!

Hope I helped,

Love4tamas

Yeah it does. We have as events: 100 meter dash, Home run derby, Football toss, Obstacle Course, Frisbie throw (I got first on that one!), Soccer Kick, And One about hockey that I can't remember the name. (XD) At the end of the day we got icecream and if you had money you could buy another one. Also 5th and 6th got to judge. (6th graders got judge for 2 days!) I judged for 2 days. If you get 1st, 2nd, or 3rd, you get a ribbon.

Yeah it does. We have as events: 100 meter dash, Home run derby, Football toss, Obstacle Course, Frisbie throw (I got first on that one!), Soccer Kick, And One about hockey that I can't remember the name. (XD) At the end of the day we got icecream and if you had money you could buy another one. Also 5th and 6th got to judge. (6th graders got judge for 2 days!) I judged for 2 days. If you get 1st, 2nd, or 3rd, you get a ribbon.
cool, to all 3 of u ppl!

Yeah.Mine does.we had it like, last week.We got to race,play with softballs,play with a parachute(boring), and more!(We do different thing on field day)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back