does your sister ever...completely

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh.

My sister usually hates the music I listen to (Its classical...So yep.. ;___; ), always annoys me(She always tells me to stop doing something. D: ),judges me. So yeshh... She can obsess over me.Sometimes. But were not in the same classes anymore so now she can't! xDDD

Nobody:

Your sister sounds like mine. "Skadi! Stop doing that to your hair!" "This song is annoying,how can you like it Skadi?" "Skadi, WTF are you wearing? That looks ugly." "Your fat". ;P She says everything your sister says except for the eyeliner part.

The only nice thing she ever said about me is that I was a great musician. O_______O I was all "Wow."

Tama:

I'll be your sister! =O That would be...awesome! xD

My sis is like soo popular and i am not she got all the good genetics blonde her blue eyes .Well she is my age but her bra is like large or something and my is medium small. I am quite fat and she helps me not to forget about it and i have light brown and greny brown eyes but i have very red and pouting lips so red sometimes ppl think i got lipstich which into rouble its like a non make up and jewel and accesories school.I hate her she is soo mean and she got like 50 bf's none!

My sis is like soo popular and i am not she got all the good genetics blonde her blue eyes .Well she is my age but her bra is like large or something and my is medium small. I am quite fat and she helps me not to forget about it and i have light brown and greny brown eyes but i have very red and pouting lips so red sometimes ppl think i got lipstich which into rouble its like a non make up and jewel and accesories school.I hate her she is soo mean and she got like 50 bf's none!
Ah. Again...People. Girls we're talking... develope at different times.

Same with boys w/ their voices. ;3

Just don't care about buys now. You'll find somebody, trust me. School should come before boys. =3

ya i have a lil sister and she likes to show me off to her friends b/c im pretty and popular!!!!! :D
uhh...good for you? lol i never heard of that before but ANYWAYS! i have an older sister and she likes to help me with my outfits sometimes or hair...she is alot older then me...lol i think were 9 yrs apart

my sister follows me everywhere.... then when I tell her to stop she screams "I'M NOT FOLLOWING YOU!!!!!!!" and then 3 seconds later she starts following me again!! it's so annoying... and sometimes she's really mean and when I say something back she's all "LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" and starts crying and making a huge scene and my mom and dad blame me... ugh

and she always says the meanest things about what I like... she admits that she hates the things I like JUST because I like them! :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back