Doesnt anyone else hate free reams?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you tell us why? xD
I've never been there but it seems lame.
It does seem like a poorly made MMORPG, like a dumbed down FusionFall with a bad plot. I'll have to read reviews to see how bad it really is.

From IGN:

Sony Online Entertainment quietly launched their Free to Play children's MMORPG Free Realms last week. The world is colorfully populated with fairies, humans and a variety of fantastical creatures. It is a mix of RPG combat, mini-games fashioned after the popular casual games on the market, a trading card game and various other tasks that require the player to explore and use analytical thinking to solve. There's also race car driving and demolition derby style jobs available.

There's plenty to do at any given time in the game, but for players who like to focus strongly on one aspect of the game, they will find themselves quickly wearing thin of what is available. It is very easy to level to 20 in any one job and once maxed out, other than grinding away at the activities that got the player there, there isn't a lot to do. However, for those who want to pursue all the activities the game has to offer, there's plenty of fun to be had.

The tutorial does its job, meaning it introduces the players to the basics of combat, mini-games and interaction with the game world. Interaction itself is simplified. Everything can be controlled by the mouse, but movement and hotkeys are mapped to the keyboard as well. There are still a couple of quirks with the interface, like opening up the jobs and equipment menu won't allow players to move to the second page of jobs, as the equipment menu lays over the page selectors. Opening up just the jobs menu with J fixes this. The same is true in collections quests as well, there's no way to see multiple pages on the collections screen, and we haven't been able to find a workaround for this.

Last edited by a moderator:
:huh: I tried it. it seemed boring and dumb too me. and fusion fall isnt bad! its NOTHING like the commercials. The only bad thing is you have to pay to cotinue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back