Doesn't anyone play COMPUTER games?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tosakatchigal

Reaction score
Hi, i don't know about you, but i don't have those exspencive xboxes, or wiis, or whatever you have, but what about the computer games? :D

the only thing i used2 do was play computer games, but now i play videogames but an occasional comp. game is fun :angry:

All I have is a DS and a Gameboy Advance.

I don't really play them that much. I'd rather play PC Games instead.

Sims is a good game :)
Yeah I only like Sims2 though because on Sims I get so bored I kill them all XD. I used to think of new ways to kill them such as starving them to death, drowning them and you name it then I got Sims2 and I've only killed two Sims so far, one dilibratly and the other by accident.

Well, computer games, like webkinz,neopets, and club penguin are still my faves :) .

AC:WW is starting to get hetic, with all of these new flowers in my town (trying to get a perfect town), so computer is more interisting.

//mame :)

Ever since I got my DS, I lost interest in PC games
Agreed.

Totally Happend to Me, the DS lite is actually one of my favourite Gaming Systems. Tho I have more then Just my DS lite.

~TP~ :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I absolutely LOVE Everquest....but unfortunately it is a MMORPG and it requires time to play it and I dont have much of that, and it costs 15 USD a month so....

But besides EQ, I play Neopets, Seek and Find games from Gamehouse, I play on tbhg.co.uk which is the best site ever....but it requires you to be a member of the guild on neopets lol bummer huh? Well, then join the guild! But I mostly just talk here in TamaChat when I have the time because I dont have enough time to get into something but with TamaChat I can drop what I am doing to tend to the other things I need to do if need be.

As someone who's grew up with a Mac-using family, I never really got into PC games. I do play the occasional Visual Novel or Dating Sim on the PC, though, as I am a lifeless weeaboo.

I play The Sims 2 on PC.

It is very fun!

You can download some great stuff from modthesims2.com

It's where I get all my downloads from.

I also like the Harry Potter PC games. ;]

I like computer games. My favourite game is Unreal Tournament. I heard Assassins Creed is good. Looking forward to playing that.

I don't anymore... I have a puppy to look after =D

Edit: Sims 2 is a computer game! screw what I just said, I play the sims 2. Hmph. I'm so dumb

I luurrrrrve PC games! I do have a DS but I don't have any games and I've lost a bit of intrest in it.

~skuang~

I play both. I play mostly the mindless farm games, etc, on the computer, and the RPGs and such on the PSP, Xbox, Gamecube, or DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back