Doesn't seem to work!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KurtPikachu2001

Reaction score
Started up some V5s on Sunday, and then the next day, I started up some V6s. My V5 familes are son, daughter, son. I have two girls on my V6s. They've been playing, and they all have bonded, it's been over a week now and it doesn't seem to work. Mating a V5 with a V6! When I connected them I even picked 'marry' on the V5 and that doesn't work. All they do is play and not mate!

Anyone else try this?

you can mate a v5 with a v6. make sure you can use the dating channel on the v5 and the v6 is 5 years old. if not working, you cant.

I did it! I finally mated a V5 with a V6! It takes about a week because the V5s mature slower than the V6s. What happens is, when you connect them, you press 'Marry' on the V5. Then it says, 'give or accept' and you pick which family member you want to marry. Then it goes to the V6 and turns into a Nazotchi and gets married!

The other two family members stay behind until you put them on the dating show. It was so much fun that I'm going to do it again!

I did it! I finally mated a V5 with a V6! It takes about a week because the V5s mature slower than the V6s. What happens is, when you connect them, you press 'Marry' on the V5. Then it says, 'give or accept' and you pick which family member you want to marry. Then it goes to the V6 and turns into a Nazotchi and gets married!

The other two family members stay behind until you put them on the dating show. It was so much fun that I'm going to do it again!

This topic needs to be close.

Don't worry I'll ask a TamaGuide to close it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back