Dog attack?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A stray pitbull came to our school and our playground is protected by a gate. So when were were going back inside, they opened the gate and people ran inside. Others weren't so lucky. The dog started chasing kids. And the boys were laughing while some kids were crying. One of the teachers was protecting some kids and she got a bigg dog bite on her leg which was bloody and everything. Other kids got scratches. They all had to go to the hospital just in case it had rabies. It didn't. Some stupid owner let his dog loose and so one officer came to our school and the dude was charged w/ fines.

IMe and my dad and sister were walking past this huge mansion and my dad was admiring the security cameras and big gates while my sister was looking at the guard dogs (Rottweilers) but I knew something was wrong...

I spotted a hole in the fence and about 20 or 30 Rottweilers were growling and jumped out at us and my dad was scaring them off and holding me and my sister close. I just wanted to run away but I knew they'd tear me apart. We got away and they closed up the hole but the sad thing was is that we weren't doing anything wrong...

I personally havent been attacked but my brother has. When i still wasnt born, and my brother was still in Russia (his home country), his neighbour had just adopted a giant bull dog. My brother went to pat it and just at that moment, the dog grabbed hold of my brothers foot and started biting it. My brother was about 4 or 5 back then and he was bare footed. The dog bit him SO much that the dog's tooth eventually came out and got stuck in my brother's foot. His foot has had about 16/17 years to heal and his foot STILL has the tooth inside it.

This story was told to me by my mum so i dont actually know any info apart from that...

My friend's dog started biteing my arms and jumping on me i was so scared but he was just teething at the time but it hurt

Nopee, I think like a dog and a bunny are the onliee ones I have yet to encounter. My dog Tara just lieks to eat/attack the occasional slipper.

I did get attacked by my freind's kitteh, a stupid goose who ran off with my hot dog, chased by a rooster and a big freakin pig and bitten by a duck. o_O And after all that, I still love any and every animal. <3

Ahaha. Dogs seem to like me.

Nopee, I think like a dog and a bunny are the onliee ones I have yet to encounter. My dog Tara just lieks to eat/attack the occasional slipper.
I did get attacked by my freind's kitteh, a stupid goose who ran off with my hot dog, chased by a rooster and a big freakin pig and bitten by a duck. o_O And after all that, I still love any and every animal. <3

Ahaha. Dogs seem to like me.
What's with geese? Lol their such instigators lol but I still love all animals anyway. :p I'm a little afraid of birds though not those baby street ones those I can deal with I don't mind if there around me but those big ones worry me. I still love all animals though :D .

in 2nd grade i was on the bus, and when i got off my stop, there was this giant, black scary dog. While I was walking home, it started chasing me down the street and it was trying to bite my leg off!!!!!! But then my dad heard me screaming and picked me up. i was so relieved he picked up me. i was so scared!! everyone on my bus saw it and started laughing at me the next day, though :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been bitten by dogs numerous times, but never has one "attacked" me.

Almost, at school, I was taking something to the office. A black dod was on the loose, it was chasing me and my friend. Well, not "exactly" chasing us, it ran past us. Than all the 5th graders were buzzing. :mimitchi:

I have! I was only about 3 and I don't remember perfectly, but this is what happened:

I was at the park with my mom and at that park there was a big field on the other side of the playground. I ran out from the trees in between the field and the playground, and there were some people with a dog (I don't remember what kind but it was big). The dog chased me and jumped on me, but I was lucky and I didn't get hurt! Then my mom picked me up and yelled at the dogs owners and ever since I was scared of dogs until I got one when I was 8.

And another scary thing happened while I had that dog when I was 8! no one got attacked but, me my mom and my sister were walking on this hiking/bike trail with our dog (which was a puppy) and behind us we saw a really big dog by itself. It was following us and I was really freaked out but nothing happened luckily!!

I have serious fear of dogs, so I just stay far away from them.

...cynophobia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back