DOG OR CAT?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*removed*  ugh, i put it in the wrong topic!  how do u switch it 2 random stuff?
Please keep the cursing out of the forums. This is a family friendly site.

Only guids can move topics- pm one and they'll gladly move it for you. ;]

I really like both animals. I used to be a total dog person but now that I have a cat I realized I really love and enjoy both. It's kind of like comparing apples and oranges though- sometimes you like one compared to the other, sometimes both and sometimes neither- there so different.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like cats but I don't think I'll get anymore. I like dogs but I'm not sure I want that mess involed that comes with owning one. So I've made my choice I'm a ferret person forever more. They are crazy and so loveable. Baby my ferret comes to me when she wants to be pet and adored.

Cats are gross. I like dogs.
How are cats gross? No offence but dogs actually eat cat poo and dog poo, I said that because I'm offended, I have two lovely cats and they purr all the time and never do anything disgusting, they even go inside to use their litter tray rather than doing it out in the garden where people can stand on it. :unsure: :ph34r: :lol:

Cats are gross. I like dogs.
Have you ever even had a cat? My uncle has a farm and he has a bloodhound puppy on his farm (really big for a puppy O.O) and he eats COW POOP! Now you can't tell me that that isn't gross! My little chihuahua eats OTHER DOG'S POOP! Now thats NASTY! Cats don't eat their own poop, which is good. Plus you don't have to give a filthy cat a bath. They clean themselves. But you have to give a filthy and gross dog a bath. Plus dogs drool, which to me, is SICKENING! Cats don't drool.

I like dogs too but cats are better. They aren't gross.

I have 2 lovely kitty cats! One is Zoey, she's a calico and she purrs ALL THE TIME! No matter what anybody does to her, she keeps purring. She's really sweet. When she bites it's just a friendly nibble. She's 4 years old. And the other one is her husband, Niles. He's a Tuxedo cat. He's Zoey's husband because well, THEY LOVE EACH OTHER!! Too bad Niles is fixed, otherwise they'd both be parents! But whenever Zoey is in heat, Niles always tries to get her pregnant. Niles is 7 years old.

C~M

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you ever even had a cat? My uncle has a farm and he has a bloodhound puppy on his farm (really big for a puppy O.O) and he eats COW POOP! Now you can't tell me that that isn't gross! My little chihuahua eats OTHER DOG'S POOP! Now thats NASTY! Cats don't eat their own poop, which is good. Plus you don't have to give a filthy cat a bath. They clean themselves. But you have to give a filthy and gross dog a bath. Plus dogs drool, which to me, is SICKENING! Cats don't drool.
I like dogs too but cats are better. They aren't gross.

I have 2 lovely kitty cats! One is Zoey, she's a calico and she purrs ALL THE TIME! No matter what anybody does to her, she keeps purring. She's really sweet. When she bites it's just a friendly nibble. She's 4 years old. And the other one is her husband, Niles. He's a Tuxedo cat. He's Zoey's husband because well, THEY LOVE EACH OTHER!! Too bad Niles is fixed, otherwise they'd both be parents! But whenever Zoey is in heat, Niles always tries to get her pregnant. Niles is 7 years old.

C~M
Well you aren't giving you dogs everything they need in their diet - they only eat their poop if they don't have something [i don't know what it is] in their diet. Not all dogs drool, and if you don't like your dog eating poop then I suggest you pick it up..it's only eating it because your leaving it there.

I don't understand why your being so aggressive with your post. My dog is fluffy, clean & cute. I bathed him the other day - he wasn't filthy he just needed a bath. Dogs clean themselves too, I don't really like cats but I'm not being mean about them.

So I like dogs better :huh: . And even if you don't like an animal there is no need to start calling it when other people obviously like that animal - It's not a very nice thing to do.

Well you aren't giving you dogs everything they need in their diet - they only eat their poop if they don't have something [i don't know what it is] in their diet. Not all dogs drool, and if you don't like your dog eating poop then I suggest you pick it up..it's only eating it because your leaving it there.
I don't understand why your being so aggressive with your post. My dog is fluffy, clean & cute. I bathed him the other day - he wasn't filthy he just needed a bath. Dogs clean themselves too, I don't really like cats but I'm not being mean about them.

So I like dogs better :huh: . And even if you don't like an animal there is no need to start calling it when other people obviously like that animal - It's not a very nice thing to do.
Well why would they pick up all the cow poop thats in the 97 acre pasture? Thats pointless because all the cows will poop again. And they feed that dog twice a day. In the morning and evening. They do that for all their dogs (they have 5) so they won't become overweight. Their dogs are pretty healthy and the food she gives them is good food.

C~M

Well why would they pick up all the cow poop thats in the 97 acre pasture? Thats pointless because all the cows will poop again. And they feed that dog twice a day. In the morning and evening. They do that for all their dogs (they have 5) so they won't become overweight. Their dogs are pretty healthy and the food she gives them is good food.
C~M
No but if all the nutrients where in the food the dog would probably only smell the poop. I ment the dog only eats their own poop because you aren't picking it up - Even if it's in the garden I'll chuck away my dogs poop even though he doesn't bother with it after he's done it.

No but if all the nutrients where in the food the dog would probably only smell the poop. I ment the dog only eats their own poop because you aren't picking it up - Even if it's in the garden I'll chuck away my dogs poop even though he doesn't bother with it after he's done it.
OOh, well the dog doesn't eat his own poop. xP

C~M

I don't choose since I have 4 cats and 1 dog.

I prefer cats. I have a Tabby cat [Forest] and a black kitten [bam.] :angry:

They like to play fight and my Tabby always let Bam win :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back