Dogs are cute right?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I just had an idea that if you have a cat tell us about it! I thought of this because lots of people like cats. This is made up but you can present it like this:

Name: Misty ^_^

Age[of cat]:5

Personality: Very fluffy and likes to snuggle up to you affectionatly. She likes exploring in daytime and usually comes back in the evening.

Cupcake Ciara :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Ruby

Personality: Pathetic. She's afraid of everything except women and dogs. She's also fluffy and lives in my room, so she ADORES me!

Favorite: Bacon, dog food, and breakfast hot pockets. She likes frolocking in my neighboors garden and annoying everybody but me. She sleeps in my underwear drawer and is my little spoiled princess. : P

I love dogs. I dislike cats. Cats just seem so borning. Dogs are mans best friend after all. I love all animals though. I cant hate one.

My dog >>> Niko

[SIZE=21pt]I once had a dog called Ruby although I was not born when she was alive. Your Ruby seems adorable! [/SIZE]

I think dogs are adorable, I love them! However, I don't have one and I don't want to have a dog because it is a lot of work. I'd rather have a cat as I am much more of a cat person and they're also less work. I will never have either though because me and my dad are both terribly allergic.

Some dogs are cute, but in general, I don't like dogs.

I hate when they jump up on you and pant on you and slobber on you. It's annoying. Plus, you have to clean up after them. :[ I prefer cats, lol. I wouldn't want a dog.

Some dogs are cute, but in general, I don't like dogs.I hate when they jump up on you and pant on you and slobber on you. It's annoying. Plus, you have to clean up after them. :[ I prefer cats, lol. I wouldn't want a dog.
yes, this. I agree.

I'm an animal lover.

I prefer cats/kittens over dogs/puppies, but I do love dogs, too.

I think that it has more to do with how the dog behaves as to if I like it or not. My favourite breed is probably the Alaskan Husky. I can't say I have a certain breed I dislike.

I see cats as easier to maintain, and I just hate when dogs jump up on you and slobber everywhere. xD But, that might be about it, in particular.

Nobody likes cleaning after any animals, I'm sure. xP

~Mew

Hmm... Adorable. Look here for some cute pictures:

Last edited by a moderator:
I like big, friendly dogs. [golden retrievers, huskies!]

I like big, friendly dogs. [golden retrievers, huskies!]
Big dogs [everyone this person is right] are really friendly like the Boxer dog. Boxers are really strong and can be dangerours.. I mean no. They can not because they are soo friendly.

I don't really like dogs. I like my friend's dogs (2 of them) because they are really nice. But not really. My parents don't let me have a dog or a cat and I never liked them, nor have my parents and sister.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back