DOGS or CATS?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dislike both.If any sort of animal comes near me I go all shaky and weird.
SAME HERE i am simply not good with all animals, but i ABSOULUTELY HATE dogs.........

Simply, cats. Cats are smaller, and more flexible and more...person like, because they have more than just a wagging tail to show their happy and more than fanges to show their angry, and they have wider emotions. Lots smarter.

I've never had a dog. All my friends do, and they say "Cats shed to much" or "Cats are DEMONS"

But I strongly disagree! Dogs take much more responsibility and they jump and bark at whoever passes there house.

I ♥ cats! I have three: a huge-eyed gray kinda calico one, an orange tabby, and a blackish cat with a lightish brown color in it.

My blackish cat sleeps with me every night and follows me around. Shes nuts and attacks any moving object!

My orange tabby is sooo cuddly and cute. He's not as ridiculus as my other cat :p .

My grayish cat is scared of everyone in the house. She just comes in for food and then goes back outside.

All my cats(even the ones I had before these) were stray- I've never had a store bought cat.

So it's cats all the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back