Dogs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is ur fav. Kind??

• Great Pyrenees

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rotwylier(don't know how to spell it!)

• Labrador Retriever

• Cocker Spanial

• Collie

• Pit Bul

• Shiba Inu

• Great Dane

• German Shepered

• Symoyed

• Siberian Husky

• Other

• All!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love all types of dogs, but, Boxers. and Miniature Pinschers are my favourite!!!

Wolfs are my favourite type of animal.

My dog! My favorite breeds are Newfoundlands (see my avatar), St. Bernards, Great Pyreneese, Bernese Mountain dogs, and all the other breeds! I love dogs!

Ohhh pick mee!!

Well.... I have a little chihuahua :rolleyes: named Pepper, but I pretty much like all kinds :furawatchi:

Ohhh pick mee!!Well.... I have a little chihuahua :rolleyes: named Pepper, but I pretty much like all kinds :furawatchi:
Aaaaww, I love chihuahuas I have a boxer.

I would have to say a cute Labador Retriver! :wacko: Aw.. I love how they look. I have a Black Dog that is Lab and Boxer, she looks evil but she wouldn't have a fly, although she is to playful, and full of to much enegry...

I have a dog that is a Shi-tzu and his name is Chico. He is the cutest dog you ever seen! Except he is scared of other dogs and people except for me, mom and dad! I love chiuahuas and pomerianstoo![unsure

of pure breeds i like the mini dachshunds or dachshunds.for a mixed i like chihuahua mix.

I have a black lab golden retriever mix dog and he is 10 and my nana has a tebetin spainel dog and he is 6 he is a brown and white color

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back