Dogz

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CandyAngel411

Reaction score
I love dogs!It's probly already obvious if you look at my avvie and siggy lol.But above is a long list of different types of dogs.All i wanna know is what kind of dog people will like the most.I think it's probly gonna be the Golden retreiver since most people are familiar with that dog.But,I have been wrong before.Also,I know there hundreds of breeds of dogs so no swea if your fave isn't up there.Feel free to write it below.

hay, r u wanna those people that don't know anything about dogs and wanna know more?

You can visit this link:Clickie(great pic and info)

-Candy :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have four dogs, one black lab"Chesty" and three others that are not purebred, so im not sure what they are. Their names are chomper,missy,and Lucy.

My favourite has got to be border collie. My dog is a border collie, and so cute. :huh:

-Puma

I really love Chow-Chows, And I even got a pet Chow Chow. Even tho it dosen't look like one...But I still love my Chow Chow :huh:

None of the Ones you named are my favorite exept for the Shi Tzu, and you spelled some wrong :D I Like the Shi Tzu, and I love the Pug, My dog is a mix of two of those breeds!

Heres my Dog Just a simple picture,

If you want to see him anyways,

~TP~ :(

*edit* I just found Pug and Shi Tzu

A Newfoundland! They're so adorable and kind. I also like St. Bernard's, Golden Retrievers (that's what breed my dog is), Labrador Retrievers, Great Pyrenese, and a lot more. I love all dog breeds. My favorite 'little dog' breed would probably be a dachshund. My grandma has two and they're really cute. I do prefer bigger dogs to little ones though.

i love collies their sooooooooooo cute with their little heads,cute eyes,and furry bodys.me and my bros (i got no sissys) have been begging for one since the day we started to talk (we started talking on different days since were different ages)

I dont really like any of the ones on the list

I like shnauzers (i have 2, a minature and a standard)

and boston terriers

German Shepards && Shib Inu There so Kawaii! I have one too her name is Princess && She is all black

I dont have a dog, But My Uncle has 2 young Beagles (Jake n' Jack) That I always Play With =]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back