Donagon's log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Long time no see! I've been on holiday, so I couldn't write... (I could really but, you might find out how later!) Lots have happened in that time...

Things that have happened!

1. The V5s all left (The smart one ended up Cheerful! The rest where smart!)

2. The V5s all left (Yes, they left again, also one was Mametchi! :lol: )

3. The V4 grew up (Forgot names, all males in Meme family though, the smart one and the fashion one)

4. The V3 grew up (Cromametchi, I think, the kinda Mametchi but not, longer ears and no it wasn't Mimitchi :huh: )

5. Jane and Fredy got married B)

Anyways, I'll end this post here and post the rest in an other one (Just in case my computer dies :lol: )

Last edited by a moderator:
Jane and Fredys sons have grown up alwell :D

Betcha can't guess what I am

Since they can't see you they will have to guess...

That'd be fun, wouldn't it

Yep, its a guess what character Jammy is competition! (Jammy is the V3 by the way)

The rules

Ummm...

Just PM me with the charcter name, nothing else to it. Oh yeah, theres no prize, its just a bit of fun :D

Nobody entered, nobody wins the grand prize of pride. Anyway, Jane has left, so has Fredy. For your info Jane was a Mametchi (See my avatar for a pic.) Fredy, was that one that looked like a bee (can't remember charcter name off hand, just check now.... Right, its not Beetchi! Its "Simasimatchi" :furawatchi: ). Jane left baby girl Betty behind, Fredy left Baby boy( :huh: hint hint) Rolf behind. Rolf is now a Puchitchi (Fingers crossed for Mame teen!). Betty is Mohitamatchi. Troble is-

Can we speak now?

Not yet

Hmph

With it being the holidays (No school the wake me up) My tamas wake up before I do... Meaning when I woke up this morning, Betty was 2 hunger hearts down :huh: and the V5s... (Being I woke up at 9:30am... They woke up at 7:00am. 3 hearts down on everything :( ) Thats the Information bit over,-

So we can speak now?

Yep

I feel tired.... Like I didn't have enough sleep.

Clocks when foward at 1am. Got an hour less sleep.

Zzzz

59mins 59 sec, 58, 57, 56....

Yeah, but I'm not tired

51, 50, 49...

I'm not tired!

Nor am I!

43, 42... ZZZzzzz

Somebody wake him up before the next post...

Proborly tommrow then

Latest posts

Back