Donating points

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iamamametchi

Reaction score
I read on the instructions that you have to donate 5000 points points to the king. I have donated 5043 points and wenever I go to the king he just says "keep donating." Is there something else I have to do?

That's what happened to me.

You have to donate 30,000GP to the king in order to get the royal costume and the code. :p

Tama-Petal

keep donateing once you have about 20,000 gotchi points donated he your tama will flash saying "THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION VISIT TAMA TOWN" then go.

As everyone said, wait until you have donated 30,000. A note will flash on yoru screen saying, visit Tamatown. When you do he will present you with a robe. :D Not sure what happens after that, I haven't gotten that far. :D

TamaTae

Last edited by a moderator:
How much you have to donate, and what you get in return depends on which version Tamagotchi you have.

For V3, the donation levels are 5000, 12000, and 30000 points. (These are totals.) At each of these donation levels, you will be given a password. (Note, you have to make at least three donations between each level - meaning if you donate the first 5000 all at once you won't get a password, but if you donate 2000 + 2000 + 1000 you will get a password.) Have a paper and pencil handy, because the password doesn't stay on the screen for long. After you have a password, visit the king in the V3 TamaTown. When you use the 5000-point donation password to visit the king, he will give you a password for the Ring souvenir. When you use the 12000-point donation password to visit the king, he will give you a password for the Cape souvenir. When you use the 30000-point donation password to visit the king, he will give you a password for the Crown souvenir.

For V4, the donation levels are 20000, 70000, and 200000 points. (These are totals.) At each of these donation levels, you will see a message on your Tamagotchi screen telling you to go visit TamaTown. Visit the king in the V4 TamaTown and he will give you a souvenir. The three souvenirs are Scepter, Sword, and Shield. It is not necessary to visit TamaTown immediately after reaching each donation level. You can donate all the way up to the 200000 point level before even once going to visit the king, and still get all three souvenirs. You will just have to visit him three times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back