donating points

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pinktamaholly

Reaction score
I've just got my version.3 and am not sure how you donate points and why you donate points. could somebody please explain to me about this, i havn't got a clue!

Ta. Pinktamaholly

Go to the book icon on your tama and choose the option Point. You'll see how many points you currently have and if you press the A button it will say Total Donation, then press B and choose how much you want to donate.

After donating 5,000 - 12,000 and 30,000 you'll recieve passwords from the King so you can go on TamaTown and enter them to get another password to enter on your tama.

But remeber: When you're collecting points up till 5000 points remember to make three different donations: like 2000, 2000 and 1000. If you just donate 5000 the first time you wont recieve a password.

Also the items you get for donating thoose certain ammounts I have listed below for you! :)

5000- Ring

12000- Cape

30000- Crown

TIPS:

1: Make sure you have a pen or pencil ready because the password wont stay there forever!

2: After getting all of the souvenirs listed above you will get the "Royal Costume", and will then recieve a password for the Tamagotchi Corner Shop Videogame. (NDS)

Good luck!

:D Itachi :D

thanx that's a great help! sorry i've just written another thing i don't understand it is underneath i.e look at the message below>

Last edited by a moderator:
to Yumi_82

but wait! when you say that you donate like 2000, 2000 and then 1000 do you donate them one after the other or do you have to wait or what? sorry, i'm a little confused. maybe you could give me a complete example. say i want to donate 5000 points what do i do?

Well when donating points to the king if you donate the ammount (say 5000), all at once you wont get the password for the ring.

So instead you want to donate not 5000 exactly but maybe an ammount closer to it, like one point below 5000 even!

I hope that helped you!

:) Itachi :D

You will also find that if you have a V3 friend to connect with that if you have both donated points you will get more points with each other when connecting for a 'game'.

I look at it as a 'reward' for donating to the king.

Once you have BOTH made 10,000 points donation you will get 300/600 points for each game you play together rather than 30/60.

I explained it in this topic back in June (please don't post in it)

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=59981&st=0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back