donating points

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pinktamaholly

Reaction score
Hi guys! I'm stuck again on this donating points thing. i go to the book icon on my tama and press point. it then shows how many points i have.if i press a then it comes up with total donation and the number 0 beside it. I can't seem to make it bigger. And how many should i donate? plza plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Hi guys! I'm stuck again on this donating points thing. i go to the book icon on my tama and press point. it then shows how many points i have.if i press a then it comes up with total donation and the number 0 beside it. I can't seem to make it bigger. And how many should i donate? plza plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Where it says total donation 0- that refers to how many points you have donated so far- so I would assume that you havent donated any yet?

While it still says total donation 0- on the screen press B- it should then say "DONATION FOR KING- YES/NO"

Then if you select YES- you can decide how many of your points you wish to donate. Remember that you have to donate the first 5000 in 3 or more amounts so if you have your 5000 saved up ready to donate do it in 3 amounts- eg, 2,000 +2,000 + 1,000.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back