Donating to the king

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchiv2maniac

Reaction score
I donated 5000gp to the king in one installment but I didn't get a message saying visit tamatown or get a gift when I did go. Also, my tamagotchi is an adult. So what has happened, why have I not got my gift or a message?

I have a version 4. The same thing happened to me last time when I donated with a different character but my character was not an adult and I donated in two installments.

it takes a little bit, but great job on donating! keep up the good work

I think you need to donate more than 5000. I think when you donate 20000, you get the scepter souvenir, then when you donate more, you get the next souvenir, etc.

I think you have to donate a lot more. It doesn't matter if your character isn't an adult.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is because the v4 intrution sheet is wrong. The amounts are 20,000, 70,000 and 200,000 for the royal costume.That is why.

From your sneaky swan

:blink: :) :wacko: Milliaswan :D :eek: :blink:

This is because the v4 intrution sheet is wrong. The amounts are 20,000, 70,000 and 200,000 for the royal costume.That is why.
From your sneaky swan

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: Milliaswan :puroperatchi: :( :furawatchi:
wow...what is the limit of gps? i thought it was 99 999 :huh:

Thanks! I think those sums of money are not worth it now but I'll play some more games and then donate again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back