Donating...?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PeaceSign

Reaction score
I just wondered if you have ever donated anything, clothes, toys, games...?

I get most of my clothes from my cousin, so what I don't like, I put in a bag. We have about... 4 garbage bags full, so far. Soon I am going to go through my drawers again, then give them to Goodwill.

I'm also going to donate my old phone. :3 It doesn't have text, but that's OK.

I'm also going to see if I could donate some of my purses and stuff like that, I don't wear most of it, no use.

I also have this huge box of books in my room that I am going to donate to my local library, I believe.

So, have you ever donated anything, any ideas on what you could donate?

Yup =]

Many things. Most to Operation: Christmas Child. But me and my family donate to many other charities as well.

It makes me very happy to know that someone else will be happy =D

I've donated clothes to GoodWill and another thrift store down the street from my house.

Other than that I don't think I've donated anything else besides money to certain sites.

Many many old clothes and toys.

Oh and plenty of cans to those food drives.

I usually end up giving small clothes to Goodwill. Mostly my pants :/ My shirts are up to 4 years old. I only wear Denim pants as it is, and with my hips growing it kinda is tight and hurts.

Every christmas my family and I donate clothes and toys that we don't use or need anymore. Also, in thanksgiving our school donates can of foods. So yes, I donate every year.

Yes. :]

I donate most of my old clothes. My sister doesn't like any of them (pfft) and they all get too small for me.

We usually donate our old toys and shoes too.

We basically donate most things we don't use, as long as it's still usable for another child. :]

Uhh. I've donated some stuff..

Each year people come around the neighborhood and get yer old clothes.. like you leave 'em out in front of yer house in bags. We usually give 'em all old clothes each year. But this year I was too lazy to go through my wardrobe trying on things that didn't and did fit. x___x;

and another time when I went to Peru we brought all our old toys and clothes and donated to a church in Peru.

Soo yeah.

I keep on trying to get rid of this horrendous blue sweater, but nobody wants it, and I don't blame them. It's the sweater from hell.

Seriously. I throw it away. It ends up on the living room floor. I throw it in the garage. It ends up in the driveway. I tie up the trashbag. It ends up on the floor. I think I need to burn it. Then ensure it's journey to pluto, from whichit will be transported to the black hole with an atom bomb.

So I don't dare donate it.

Last edited by a moderator:
About every year I donate clothes to the needy around Christmas time. I hope they enjoy it, but most of the stuff is all ragged and old. D:

Usually if I have grown out of clothes, I ask my little sister if she wants them. If she doesn't we give them to Goodwill.

About six months ago I donated my ponytail through Locks of Love. I love the haircut I got, and the fact that I helped someone in need :D

We have a bunch of good clothes to give to GoodWill. I also donated money to Terry Fox and those little Salvation Army boxes.

This hair stylist wanted me to donate my hair to give cancer patients wigs, so I did.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back