donation for the king!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danief

Reaction score
my brother just donated 5000 points to the king and all it said was "thank you very much!"

why didn't he get a password!!??

:eek: :furawatchi:

I know, it's really wierd, but maybe the king just wants money and dosen't want to give anyone the password???? Please if you have any questions please pm me or email me!

Cutie137 :) :p :ph34r:

my brother just donated 5000 points to the king and all it said was "thank you very much!"why didn't he get a password!!??

:p :)
when you donate loads yo get the password

he dosent give you a password you visat him in tama town if he ses thank you for your donation i donated $9263 and he gave me a septers and a sword hope i helped :) :p :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
:furawatchi: well if it is a v4, you dont need one. Just go to tama town. If its a v1,2, or 3. I don't know

YOU NEED TO DONATE A TOTAL OF 30 THOUSAND POINTS. THEN YOU GET A PASSWORD.

PM ME IF YOU NEED HELP WITH YOUR TAMAGOTCHI

FROM JOS0001

my brother just donated 5000 points to the king and all it said was "thank you very much!"why didn't he get a password!!??

:huh: ;)
How much you have to donate depends on which version Tamagotchi you have.

For V3, the donation levels are 5000, 12000, and 30000 points. (These are totals.) At each of these donation levels, you will be given a password. (Note, you have to make at least three donations between each level - meaning if you donate the first 5000 all at once you won't get a password, but if you donate 2000 + 2000 + 1000 you will get a password.) Have a paper and pencil handy, because the password doesn't stay on the screen for long. After you have a password, visit the king in the V3 TamaTown. When you use the 5000-point donation password to visit the king, he will give you a password for the Ring souvenir. When you use the 12000-point donation password to visit the king, he will give you a password for the Cape souvenir. When you use the 30000-point donation password to visit the king, he will give you a password for the Crown souvenir.

For V4, the donation levels are 20000, 70000, and 200000 points. (These are totals.) At each of these donation levels, you will see a message on your Tamagotchi screen telling you to go visit TamaTown. Visit the king in the V4 TamaTown and he will give you a souvenir. The three souvenirs are Scepter, Sword, and Shield. It is not necessary to visit TamaTown immediately after reaching each donation level. You can donate all the way up to the 200000 point level before even once going to visit the king, and still get all three souvenirs. You will just have to visit him three times.

It was 5,000, 12,000 and 30,000

It says so on the instruction sheet(V4). :p -_-

Related question: The 200,000 point level... is that per generation or total for all generations? (I know I can't do it in one, and the items collected in tamatown reset each generation, do they not?)

All donations are per family, and carry on down through the generations.

Example 1:

Gen 1 donates 10000 (total is 10000)

Gen 2 donates 10000 (total is 20000) -> he can get a gift from the king

Gen 3 donates 50000 (total is 70000) -> he can get a gift from the king

Gen 4 donates 10000 (total is 80000)

Gen 5 donates 50000 (total is 130000)

Gen 6 donates 10000 (total is 140000)

Gen 7 donates 60000 (total is 200000) -> he can get a gift from the king

Gen 8 can not donate because the maximum total has already been reached.

Example 2:

Gen 1 donates 200000 (total is 200000) -> he can get 3 gifts from the king

Gen 2 can not donate because the maximum total has already been reached.

All gifts from the king remain in the family (on your Tamagotchi) and are passed down through the generations.

When your adult Tamagotchi character returns to Tamagotchi Planet, leaving her/his baby in your care, they take most of the souvenirs with them. However, they leave all the gotchi points, and purchased meals / snacks / items. The souvenirs that are left behind are: all those given by the king, travel souvenirs, and the movie posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back