Donation list please. :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lunar Light

Reaction score
Okay, so in Tamagotchi: Music City I keep donating money (I'm at 4000 now) and I wonder when I get my items?

So far I've got

Saying in mail - Points Donated - Item

Nice! - 700 - Daruma Doll

Super! - 2000 - Liberty Bell

What else do I get?

I also want to know what my producer level does? I'm leveling it up, but I don't notice anything different... (I'm level 6) What's the level cap, Anyway?

CD level is there so you can sell it, right? (My CD is at level 7th Silver) What's the level cap for CD too?

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, so in Tamagotchi: Music City I keep donating money (I'm at 4000 now) and I wonder when I get my items?
So far I've got

Saying in mail - Points Donated - Item

Nice! - 700 - Daruma Doll

Super! - 2000 - Liberty Bell

What else do I get?

I also want to know what my producer level does? I'm leveling it up, but I don't notice anything different... (I'm level 6) What's the level cap, Anyway?

CD level is there so you can sell it, right? (My CD is at level 7th Silver) What's the level cap for CD too?
Firstly, here is the Donation item list. :(

100 - Panda doll

700 - Daruma doll

2,000 - says it's a "Space shuttle", but actually it's a Liberty bell

5,000 - Windmill

10,000 - Koala bear

50,000 - Totem Pole

100,000 - Hula Doll

200,000 - Japanese Photo

500,000 - 5 Story Pagoda

100, 0000 - Truth Of Kuchipatchi! -_-

Secondly, you’re Producer Level is used in contests, at the Concert Hall. When you enter contests there, you’re Producer Level costs on how high and low you’re score will be. It’s the some for you’re CD Level. :(

Thirdly, yes there is a place where you can sell you’re CD, it’s at Gotchi Records. :D

And lastly, I don’t get what you mean by “What's the level cap for CD too?”. Can you explain your question best, please? So I can answer it for you. :D

Huh, mine says Liberty Bell...

Huh? Why didn't I get the panda? Is it because I donated 1000 on my first donation, so I got the doll instead?

That sucks, I love pandas. ;_; How do I get it now?

And by level cap for Producer and CD, I mean how high of a level of a producer is it possible to become? How high can your CD go? 1st Super Platinum or something?

And is there any sort of indicator on the site to tell me if I am close to leveling up or not?

Huh, mine says Liberty Bell...
Huh? Why didn't I get the panda? Is it because I donated 1000 on my first donation, so I got the doll instead?

That sucks, I love pandas. ;_; How do I get it now?

And by level cap for Producer and CD, I mean how high of a level of a producer is it possible to become? How high can your CD go? 1st Super Platinum or something?

And is there any sort of indicator on the site to tell me if I am close to leveling up or not?
The highest Producer Level is 50, no more. :ichigotchi:

Saddly yes. You can't get it now. But, I have a spare Panda Doll. I would love to give it to you. Just tell me what is you're ID, where you want to meet me and what time. :huh:

How high can your CD go? 1st Super Platinum or something?
1st Gotchi Gold. I have two of them, and they are VERY HARD to get! I have two of them because I am TS9520 on Tamagotchi Music City! I'm very popular, so my CDs go up very fast when they are entered in contests! ^_^

I'm online now on Tamagotchi Music City! :ichigotchi:

Server - Kikitchi, 1

Area – entrance gate

Character – Mocha, A.K.A. Mochatchi

ID - TS9520

I thought you are sorry for logging into Mocha and you are now still doing it??
she was lieing thats why.
You two are so mean!!! :(

I like Mocha, and I like cats! Cats are cute, cats rule! CATS FOREVER! ^_^

DON'T TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD BE, NOW DON'T CHANGE THE TOPIC!!! :D

You two are so mean!!! :eek:

I like Mocha, and I like cats! Cats are cute, cats rule! CATS FOREVER! :D

DON'T TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD BE, NOW DON'T CHANGE THE TOPIC!!! :rolleyes:
i agree did you read what she said she apoligized so much and she said she was crying while writing that!!! she lied because she was nice and ave out the codes to everyone who whanted them!!!!! remember if it was not for tamastargirl we would not have the codes.... SO BE THANKFULL PLZ!!!!!!!!!!

i know i am thank you so much tamastargil :p

i agree did you read what she said she apoligized so much and she said she was crying while writing that!!! she lied because she was nice and ave out the codes to everyone who whanted them!!!!! remember if it was not for tamastargirl we would not have the codes.... SO BE THANKFULL PLZ!!!!!!!!!!

i know i am thank you so much tamastargil :p
she did not give me the codes. :rolleyes: :D

Latest posts

Back