DON'T DEBUG!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

buckshotbaby38383838

Reaction score
ok, me and my friend debugged our v3 tamas and then we couldn't put in the passwords or a username so i had to un-debug mine and now it works like normal but don't do it! PLEASE!! I don't wanna see another tama ruined!!!

ok, me and my friend debugged our v3 tamas and then we couldn't put in the passwords or a username so i had to un-debug mine and now it works like normal but don't do it! PLEASE!! I don't wanna see another tama ruined!!!
Hello!

"DO NOT DEBUG IT WILL RUIN UR TAMA!!!!!!!!" Topics are a waste of space and not aloud.

No hard feelings,

KP

Last edited by a moderator:
You said you un debugged it. How did you do that??? :( :D
Hi!

The way to UnDebug is to erase the lines you made with the pencil and then Download.

Hope I helped! :( !

Best Regards,

KP

I don't really agree with you, KateP, they are putting this topic up so that they can warn other members about what happened to their tamagotchi when they debugged it. I don't find them a waste of space...but I do find them helpful in some way for the new members. I can see that you don't want to fill Tamatalk with the same type of topics and I find it that little *makes fingers 1mm apart* rude to say that its just a waste of space when other people are just trying to help.

I don't actually want an argument so please don't fuss about what I am posting. <_<

Val

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello!
"DO NOT DEBUG IT WILL RUIN UR TAMA!!!!!!!!" Topics are a waste of space and not aloud.

No hard feelings,

KP
They are allowed. And i thought telling people that their topics were a waste of space was more likely to not be allowed. <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back