Don't do this

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamadi

Reaction score
Do not trie to get your tamagotchi wet or it will not work.I knownbecause my friend did that once.So do not do that.!!!!!!! ^_^ :D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I once got my Tamagotchi wet and after I left it in the sun for a bit, it started working again!

If you have a Tamagotchi that got in water or got wet, I suggest you to try this, if it doesn't work, I'm really sorry but I hope you won't be too disappointed.

I hope I was hepful!

:furawatchi:

ho ho ho, one time one of my elves was making a tama. his name was Dinky. some snow fell and melted on dinky's tama. Dinky did the ROM test. it dint work so dinky dried the tama and it worked.
Ummm.... Ooooooookkaaaaaaaay. I will try not to get any water on my Tama. But why is this in Tama warnings?

Ummm.... Ooooooookkaaaaaaaay. I will try not to get any water on my Tama. But why is this in Tama warnings?
i think it's because it's a warning not 2 put water on ur tama

I'm not tryin' to be mean but everyone knows not to get their tama wet.

There has been a topic like this also.

I'm not tryin' to be mean but everyone knows not to get their tama wet.There has been a topic like this also.
pretty true but new comers might think their tama is waterproof

pretty true but new comers might think their tama is waterproof
I guess your right.

But this topic should still be "CLOSED"

If you read the topic description it says: help other members spot fake auctions and stuff. That's not exactly what it said though. But it dosen't say: post here if you know something to avoid doing to a tamagotchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back