Don't help the king!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MY USERNAME IS ANGEL TOO ILL GIVE YA SUM CODES FOR MARAKAS IF U WANT AND PLEES GIMME A CODE!!! for marakas type in 28617 03631 :ichigotchi:

I would try to remember that but I did say TRY

i agree i give 1000 then 1500 then 1500 and then 1856 and it thanked me but give me a fake password 4 a compuer!!!!! SO DON@T HELP THE KING!!!!!

Very stupid post!!! all in tama is necessary!!!

Don't forget the excellent post of spudilike HERE

He say that and it's true!:

" Hi, :D

We all know that when connecting to other tama's we sometimes get different amounts of points from games. We all get 30pts to begin with- but some people say they got 600!

I have now compiled a chart to show how you get more points.

But you must be connecting to another tama and BOTH of you must have donated a certain amount to the king.

see chart here

In case link doesn't work here's the points levels

donate

0p-499p-------------win 30p/60p

500p-999p----------win 50p/100p

1000p-2999p-------win 100p/200p

3000p-4999p-------win 150p/300p

5000p-9999p-------win 200p/400p

10,000p+..............win 300p/600p

So for all you who thought donating money to the king was a rip off- think again. Once two connecting tama's have donated over 10,000 points, you will play free games for 300/600 points. Bear in mind these games don't make your tama lose weight and only last for a few seconds- you can amass stacks of free points really quickly! "

Moreover, when you have all souvenirs you can get a special item: probably a royal costume.

You know tama_mama 27 you don`t need to be so rood if you don`t have anything nice to say don`t say any thing O.K
Not to butt in but she said "sorry if that sounds harsh" she does kind of have a point though :D

Guys you you have to know you get other stuff from the king!YOU have to donate a little more points each time!

Here's all the V3 Tamagotchi Codes and no fakes: 

1. ABBAACBA=CAKE <_< (Maybe eat it on your birthday.)

2. BCABACBC=STEAK :pochitchi: (After your tamagotchi eats the steak it does a funny dance.)

3. CBACCABC=CUCKOO CLOCK :D (Start your time at any hr e.g.(10:59) then put your cuckoo clock on then wait till your tamagotchi stops then then clock will go with a a tamagotchi coming out of it.)

4. AABBCACB=RC CAR2 :p (Sometimes u can lose on this game or if your lucky you might win.)

5. CACABABC=STUFFED ANIMAL :blink: (Make sure u use this wisley because its a costume your tamagotchi wears then it goes of your items.)

6. BCBCCABA=LOVE POTION(I hav'nt used this before so someone will tell me.)

If you want to no my name it is Nicole9053 if you also have msn you can have my email address: [email protected] (if does not work try again.)
awwww no secret costume :ichigotchi: :hitodetchi:

hello, ive gota problem here. when i donated 20,000 pts to the king, i got my 2nd password, but i left the screen alone while going to tamatown, and the pw disapeared. now i cant get my cape. how do i retreave my pw..?

Where in this topic does it say "V3 Shop Codes"? Please don't get off topic/spam! It is just anoyying!!! :D

Sorry if that came out a bit rude! Good tips though. If only it were in the right section.... :ph34r:
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back