Don't make your avvie a picture of you!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I_Love_Tamas!

Reaction score
Infront of the P.C with a tub of ice cream!
I think that ppl whos avvies are a photo of them are being very risky anyone could idenify you a hurt you or they could mistake someone for you and hurt them and you'd be responsible.I'm sure everyone on this site is nice but if someone who is a bit well those kind of ppl came onto this site and you had a fight with them or something and if you had a picture of you in your avvie they might look for you and hurt you or like I said someone who looks like you.I'm not saying that everyone who has a photo of themselves as an avvie should get rid of it but I'm encourageing you to because it it's dangerous.Thank you for reading.

I think that ppl whos avvies are a photo of them are being very risky anyone could idenify you a hurt you or they could mistake someone for you and hurt them and you'd be responsible.I'm sure everyone on this site is nice but if someone who is a bit well those kind of ppl came onto this site and you had a fight with them or something and if you had a picture of you in your avvie they might look for you and hurt you or like I said someone who looks like you.I'm not saying that everyone who has a photo of themselves as an avvie should get rid of it but I'm encourageing you to because it it's dangerous.Thank you for reading.
Thank-you for posting this.

I'm sure other members will see this.

Very good point, you wrote it well.

Well done! :D

............................................................... no .

plus, who's getting into situations where some random person on the internet feels inclined to "hurt" you ?

This is sorta like my post

"Don't put your personal info in your profile!

It's dangerious!" :eek:

plus, who's getting into situations where some random person on the internet feels inclined to "hurt" you ?
You never know, but would you like it if someone stole your identity and spent all your money?

You do know how many billions of people there are in the world, right? And there are thousands of members alone here on TamaTalk. There is a very small chance that someone could hurt you just by knowing what you look like.

The only way for sure that stalkers can find you is if you put your address up on the 'Net. Luckily, Guides remove that stuff whenever they see it. I believe Mothra has said something about this too, on another topic.

ok, thanks! THis will help, but nobody on here (except mimitchilover who's my best friend) knows me

You never know, there are some really strange people out there.

I know. this is a relly good topic. Could a tamaguide pin this please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back