Don't put your personal info in profile!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No offence 2 ppl who have, but even giving someone an Msn address could aet you kidnapped. There wasa guy who did that and a man was watching over something or other and found out this little guys address & all and he got kidnapped :eek:   :eek:   :eek:   :eek: that is how dangerous the internet is ppl!!
your right !! :furawatchi: :wacko: :ph34r: :unsure: :) :lol:

Address is most dangorous, a bad guy could just go 2 u're house and steal and putting other info is even more dangorous like this is the most stupid thing u could say:

Hi, I'm Bart Simpson and my phone no. is 06782 and my email address is [email protected] and I live go to Springfield elementry and my address is 210 evergreen terris.

Address is most dangorous, a bad guy could just go 2 u're house and steal and putting other info is even more dangorous like this is the most stupid thing u could say:
Hi, I'm Bart Simpson and my phone no. is 06782 and my email address is [email protected] and I live go to Springfield elementry and my address is 210 evergreen terris.
Ha ha! :angry:

I say i'm a half-cat girl from Planet Hampton,a planet named after a hamster. It's 123 million miles west of Earth, so it's hard to find. I can't post pictures because we don't want anyone to,you know, gather evidence.(sp?)

I'd like some freak to come knock'n at my door. Give my German Shepards something to chew on.

I'll put ideal,okay and bad profiles: (the guy's name is jon doe and he's spanish.)

Ideal:

name Who cares?

location earth

age *random year*

okay:

name jon

location spain

age *same decade as real age*

bad:

name jon doe

location 1911 99th avenue,madrid spain

age 16

Those are some general guidelines because if i was a raving lunatic that wanted to KEEL!

(my computer's word filter wont let me spell it right along with many other everyday,non- profane words) him with the idal one i'd be lost. with the okay one i'd search *age range* old people named jon in spain and i'd have a start. with the bad one I'd have jon soup for dinner.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll put ideal,okay and bad profiles: (the guy's name is jon doe and he's spanish.)Ideal:

name Who cares?

location earth

age *random year*

okay:

name jon

location spain

age *same decade as real age*

bad:

name jon doe

location 1911 99th avenue,madrid spain

age 16

Those are some general guidelines because if i was a raving lunatic that wanted to KEEL!

(my computer's word filter wont let me spell it right along with many other everyday,non- profane words) him with the idal one i'd be lost. with the okay one i'd search *age range* old people named jon in spain and i'd have a start. with the bad one I'd have jon soup for dinner.
I agree

You can give out some info..just not that much. Like, your street name and phone number.

I agree, tamagirl1092!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yea, i ttly agree. we dun need 2 put on 2 much personall info..... lyk putting on ur dob and 1st name isn't vry dangerous but putting ur home adress on isn't vry smart.....

For those of you who may not know, putting your personal info in a place where people can look at it is very dangerous. The internet is a very dangerous place, and people aren't as nice as they seem. You will be surprised to see what someone can do with a birthday, name, or location. Just a reminder. Don't want anyone to get hurt. Can't take chances. :D

sending messages is also a good point for this. you never know how nasty or nice people are :( ;) ;) :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back