Don't You Hate It When . . .

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it's more...me.

Don't you just hate it when you're bored, but if you log off, you'll be even more bored?

Definitely.

DYHIW you're watching a movie you haven't seen with a friend who's seen it/heard about it and they spoil the end for you?

i hate that.

DYHIW you think of a comeback after the fight?

Yes! That happened yesterday.

DYHIW your Music Star Tama wakes up before you and you can hear it practicing while your trying to sleep?

No, because I always insult the person with that comeback even after the argument.

DYHIW people think that when they get a "0/10" rating for their avvie, it's considered "cyberbullying"?

yup

DYHIW you make a misunderstanding on the forum (or that person didn't hear the start of the story) and harass you whenever they see you on the forum when your trying to have fun?

Last edited by a moderator:
No, because that's never happened to me.

Don't you hate it when you wake up in the middle of the night and can't get back to sleep?

I do believe that if I was three, I wouldn't be able to type this right now. I'm thirteen. And for the record, I did see the whole fight. I read over many pages of the 'Avatars' topic, and Claire even showed me the PM. I don't see how giving someone a 0/10 is considered harassment. It just isn't. I give a lot of people 0/10 and they don't complain. Do you know why? Because they accept the fact that I might not like their siggy. And no, I'm not trying to win. What is there to win? This isn't a fight. It's takes at least two people to fight. Claire and I aren't fighting. We're simply stating our facts and points in order for you to understand that this is just a game... not harassment or cyber bullying. If we insulted you, such as "lol i hate you. you suck", Then that would be cyber bullying. But 0/10... that's an opinion. People have opinions, and people have to learn to accept these opinions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back