dou you really love tamas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

have you stayed loyal to tamagotchis and never brought another form of vurtual pet?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• I know someone who brought one

• might do

• I got tricked into thinking it was a real tama

• I got one as a gift but I would have rather had the tama

• I know a vurtual pet that is better than tamagotchi and it is called... 9add reply with name

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

littlesmiley

Reaction score
Dopu you really love tamagotchi?

have you never bought anover vurtual pet?

say here if you have

Nope, I'm not just a tama fan, I like all V-Pets. I have a my sapling and a wrist wanko/happy pet. I'm also planning on buying a nano kitty or doggy. But that doesn't mean I don't love tamas... also I think this should be in the "what's on your mind" section instead of "tama warnings".

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 5 tamas and a Pocket puppy, I have really never playd with the pocket puppy, but still If I did have others that doesn't mean I'm not loyal to my tamas!!! I think this should be in the "what's on your mind?" section also.

I bought a DINKIE DINO BEFORE. Please don't ask me what it is because I can't explain properly :furawatchi:

I bought a DINKIE DINO BEFORE. Please don't ask me what it is because I can't explain properly ;)
yes I know it should be in tama warnings but if you want you can post your other vurtual pets that are cool as well and isn't dinky dino like tama but has dinosaurs instead?

I bought nothing but Bandi Tamagotchis!
;) ;) ME too!!! other people I know have brought other vutual pets made by cheap companyies who want to make quick money of rip offs!!! ;)

I bought a DINKIE DINO BEFORE. Please don't ask me what it is because I can't explain properly :lol:
WAIT I SAW ONE YESTERDAY I KNOW SOMEONE WHO HAD SOMTHING LIKE IT IT WAS IMPSSIBLE TO KEEPALIVE FOR MORE THAN ONE DAY!

I don't really like tamas as much as I use to and I don't play with them. V2 and V3 are getting a bit boring. I can't wait for V4 tamas to come out! :DI have 7 tamas.

i have an Aquapet. it's adoreable but BORING! it just bobs around. and the box said they could interact but they don't. i think Tamagotchis are the best. nothing compares to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back