Double jointed?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are You Double Jointed

• Yes a lot!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes

• Kinda yes

• Kinda no

• no

• Definatly not

• what?

• PIE!!!!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am, i can bend my thumb back to my wrist! When i do that, my friend started freaking out and thought i broke my wrist lol

Yes! In my arm. :p I can twist my arm all the way around so my elbow in on the opposite side of my arm; without moving/turning my hand! xD

*Tgd*

Lupe, am I correct?

Yup, In all fingers(thumb included) besides my pointer finger. I prefer to do it with my thumbs though. I make it touch my wrist and ask my brother if he can do it, and every time he trys, then gives up and puts the other thumb on his other wrist(like, putting his left thumb on his right wrist.)

Yah all my fingers are bendible I can also can do a triple backflip and crack my knuckles

Lupe, am I correct?

Yup, In all fingers(thumb included) besides my pointer finger. I prefer to do it with my thumbs though. I make it touch my wrist and ask my brother if he can do it, and every time he trys, then gives up and puts the other thumb on his other wrist(like, putting his left thumb on his right wrist.)
Yup thats me on chit and chat. Your Anime Maniac right.

I can pop my pinky fingers with out moving the others.

I can kiss my elbow if that counts...

I can do the \/ sign with two fingers a side, almost put my legs behind my elbow!!

:eek: I can also take my middle finger and put it on the wrist of the same hand! AAAND, my nose stuff bone thingy is squishy so my nose can look like squidward if I push it!! Also I can flip my eyelid xP

I am! in my arms, my fingers, my toes, and my legs. almost everywhere :eek:

I can throw one of my legs over my head whilst standing up, I can put my arm SO far behind my head its really scary, and all my fingers and toes will bend back really far.

And also, I can bend my tongue into a weird position that I have never seen anyone else do before o_0

My friend can bend her thumb back to her wrist- I can't, as my thumb's so short and thin, and it might get hurt! ^_^

Rey Mysterio

I can sit cross legged with my feet on top instead of below, the tops of my middle three toes on each foot, and the little an pointy fingers on each hand can be bent back without any pain, I can lick my elbow (roughly) or my toe (but I don't really want to do that ;) )

Oh, and I can roll my tounge!

I am. I can make all my fingers and thumbs click (sounds more like a movement in the socket when I want to ). Does that count?

I am. I can make all my fingers and thumbs click (sounds more like a movement in the socket when I want to ). Does that count?
I can also do that. ^_^

And also I can bring my foot over my head and then wrap it around again. :huh:

~ Xo.CeCe.oX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back