Double log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Delta

Main: Chamametchi

Bah, I'm just going to say that I have the EXACT same group.

Jebby

Main: Shelltchi

Left: Korokotchi

Right: Ichigotchi

Why can I not get new characters? At least a different team would be nice, if not new characters.

We got adults, and we both got secret characters Makiko (And I got secret character Kuromametchi)

Delta

Main: Lovezukintchi

Left: Kuromametchi

Right: Makiko

Jebby

Main: Makiko

Left: Uhyotchi

Right: Potetchi

And that's about it.

Dating Channel should be open in a few hours, with Jebby a few hours afterwards. They evolved two days ago at about 5:00 PM.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while.

A week ago, my sister was in charge of the tamas. However, if she isn't instructed to do something, she doesn't do it. Her tama survived (barely), but mine didn't. I just got second generation, and the amazing Easygoing Family, with two babies! They are, of course, two Futabatchi. My sister has had the Ninja Family for four days, and can get 6th generation, yet refuses to either revert to blended family, or get a new generation. They are cool, though. My new family is the Cat family.

Many exciting things.

1. I got the space family this morning, and Hoshitchi isn't just a star-he's a shooting star! Mine is a male named Radar.

P.S. Iwatchi looks very wierd (and bumpy) when coming up to the screen. No, this is not the first time I've gotten 20% bondage as babies.

2. My soon-to-be puppy, Daisy, is coming home in just 8 days! We just got a pic of her-and her much-smaller sister, and she looks just like an 8+1/2 week Westie should-if you ignore the fact her ears were floppy. She does look kind of silly, being the only one in the litter without pointy ears. Two of her brothers probably look the same with pointy ears. I don't really know what they look like, having not seen them since our visit, three weeks ago. They must be cute. Westies, especially the puppies, are cute 94.6% of the time.

Also, Jebby ran away, being lost. My sis's new family, Dibb, is an Ichigotchi, Bakutchi, and Chamametchi.

I'm on adults in my next generation, and the new Dabb family (Dibb died) is a group of Uhyotchi, Watatchi, and Mukugetchi. I'm going for Violet family, so I used the first training item and got 60% bondage. I now have Furikotchi, Furawatchi, and Nemutchi(?), on 4th generation and with 80% bondage. I'm aiming for 100% and Sukatchi with Furawatchi as the one I send in.

Daisy is very cute, playful, and nippy. She seems to be taking a nap.

Come to my games, Meerkat RPG in Tamagotchi Role Plays and Tower Game in Fun Stuff! Thanks in advance!

P.S. In Meerkat RPG, Dominant Female has been taken in Elkrius and Hotline groups.

I got a Violet Family! Woohoo!

My sis got another Blended Family. Ha ha!

Anyway, she still has babies (Omututchi [Female], Omututchi [Male], Futabatchi [Female])

Mine evolved.

Latest posts

Back