Download from youtube

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inSANE

Reaction score
So I need some help. I am tecnologicaly disabled. I suck at everything from Excel to BCC coding. But there is this one song that I really like and it is All I Want For Christmas Is You MCR Style.

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png <-- teh linkey to it! But I can't find it on Itunes. Is there some way (<--no pun indeed) to download it from youtube? ( I'm fine with limewire too!) Okay, bye! I have to go work on an essay about Gorge Bernard Shaw's quote "Liberty means responsibility, that is why most men dread it." ~Just alittle inSANE

Well, I did come across this one site called Flvto.

What you need to do is copy and paste the URL to the song you found on YouTube in the box, then press 'OK' and it saves the MP3 file of that song onto your computer.

It works for me.

Although, I think it's illegal, but I don't see any harm in using it for one song, that isn't available for purchase anyway.

Hope this works for you. :)

~ Bethiee. :]

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it filled with a bunch of viruses? My computer is already old and weezy so yeah...

Is it filled with a bunch of viruses? My computer is already old and weezy so yeah...
I'm not sure.

I've used it a few times and I haven't had any problems. Maybe if you use it for just that one song, you shouldn't get any viruses. ;)

~ Bethiee. :]

I just go one www.mediaconverter.organd then you put the link in and you can convert it to .mp3, .mp4 or whatever you want.
As I said before, I am tecnologicaly disabled, what is an mp.4 o_O?

A PSP is a Play Station Portable. Here's the Wikipedia article. It can play music and videos and things, you can play games on it and access the internet. I believe it may have other features as well but I don't know what they are.

As for getting the song. I use a program called Audacity which you can download over here.

I don't think it carries any viruses.

You can use it to record anything being played by your computer's speakers.

To save an Audacity file as an MP3 file, you need a file called lame_enc.dll which can be downloaded from here. Save it onto your desktop and when you ask your sound recording to save as an MP3, Audacity will ask you where that file is. Select your desktop from the list and find the lame_enc.dll file. It will only ask you to do this once.

I don't know if iTunes will convert MP3s into its own file format but there's probably something out there which will do it for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back