download minigames to Tamagotchi-ID...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Can you download minigames off of the psp with an ir port or is it only for the japanese phones. I already have a phone and I do not want to buy another, please help!

Can you download minigames off of the psp with an ir port or is it only for the japanese phones. I already have a phone and I do not want to buy another, please help!
This is what you're talking about, right? If so, it can be done! :rolleyes:

I have a quick question about the tamagotchi id, when does your teen tama turn into an adult. Some say it takes 24 hours, well its been longer than that. Can you help.

PS. Sorry for all the questions and bothering you, but you seem to know a lot about the tama id. Thank you for your help.

I have a quick question about the tamagotchi id, when does your teen tama turn into an adult. Some say it takes 24 hours, well its been longer than that. Can you help.

PS. Sorry for all the questions and bothering you, but you seem to know a lot about the tama id.  Thank you for your help.
That's what I've seen as well: https://tama-zone.com/ar/t22442.htm. Have you paused it at all?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back