Download Music?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamagotchiLoverMB

Reaction score
Hey, my friend Jamie, just got a IPOD nano so she ask me if I knew any good sites to download music and I don't know any so can you guys help me and give me a couple....dozen?

Legal or illegal? XD

If you're going for a legal one, there's iTunes, of course, but that does cost money. If you want it for free, then you'll have to do some scouting. Some artists have songs for download free at their sites. Some, you'll have to buy or find it illegally. If you want a song off a CD you or a friend owns, then there's alot of good programs for that on the internet, like FreeRip, which I use.

Someone also posted a site on LinkJudge a while ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, thanks ...I have been scouting but then it all says I have to buy ......and I want it to be legal. I'll try FreeRip and thank you so much because I thought no one was going to answer me.

Well, if you are interested in FREE but ILLEGAL music, I'd suggest Limewire, but another legal one is PureTracks... it's not bad.

i have limewire but yes it is illegal ( :) ) but a legal site that is almost identical to limewire if not better than limewire is Emule which my friend has its great but limewire is easier and both of these sites are free but the best one i have found is www.seekasong.com it may not always have the song you want but its free and fast

~Elmo

Latest posts

Back