Downloading and Resetting

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aa221

Reaction score
Hi!! I downloaded my Music star, he was an adult at 6 years old, and now he's 7 and won't mate! Does the downloading have anything to do with this? If I wait 3 more days so he can mate will he turn into an oldie? Thanks so much for your help everyone! :ichigotchi:

Hi!! I downloaded my Music star, he was an adult at 6 years old, and now he's 7 and won't mate! Does the downloading have anything to do with this? If I wait 3 more days so he can mate will he turn into an oldie? Thanks so much for your help everyone!  :mimitchi:
No I don't think the downloading has to do with anything. I think. :ichigotchi: Try downloading when he turns 8 or 9.

~Memetchi :nazotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
They do grow younger when you reset, but it does not affect what happens later...

Strange... :)

They do grow younger when you reset, but it does not affect what happens later...Strange... :)
Maybe when I downloaded all things went back to when he evolved making it seem as if he never grew? :D

Hi!! I downloaded my Music star, he was an adult at 6 years old, and now he's 7 and won't mate! Does the downloading have anything to do with this? If I wait 3 more days so he can mate will he turn into an oldie? Thanks so much for your help everyone! :unsure:
If you don't pause your tamagotchi often, I think it turns to oldie.

But if you pause it often, it isn't turn to oldie :angry: My friend's tamagotchi was 12 years

old and it isn't oldie yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back