Dramitchi story

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tasakatchi

Reaction score
Today I got a DREAMITCH!!! you see i was just playing the drumming game and suddenley my cd changed to 4'th gold.after that i was just walking around in music city checking all the stores then when i came upon the store where you can extange your cd for a prize well i extanged it for a boy's destiney bond star. Then i went to my apartment and i saw it then it said " send to your tamagotchi" and i pressed it and i was in my tamagotchi music star toy.I went to my special items to see if it was there and believe it or not it WASN'T THERE!!!! So i sent a message to the bandi people and they said try doing it again and it WAS THERE! Then I pressed it and my tosakatchi changed to DREAMITCHI!!!!!! But the bad thing was it was 6:50 IN THE MORNING!!! So it was time to go to school and i was so happy that i forgot to feed it and make it happier because it was very hungry and very unhappy. So when i when i came home from school it died and i was so mad but the good thing is that i have 5 other 4'th place CD'S so i bought 1 girl's destiney bond star and one girl desiney bond star. And at the end everything turned out fine but i lerned one valuable lesson from this and that is never leave your tamagotchi left at home when it's very unhappy and hungry i hope you liked my story

i got the dreamitchi and dazziltchi and they have a baby ^_^

My Id:JC0826

Level:50

Cd Rank:5th Ultimate Silver

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back