Drawings

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew it was to good to b e true that Elmo and Diva99 drew those. >_>

Everyone else, very nice! I will attept to draw some kind of thing tomorrow morning.. It will most likely look like a blob! Yay blobs!

Broken~Wings

I knew it was to good to b e true that Elmo and Diva99 drew those. >_>Everyone else, very nice! I will attept to draw some kind of thing tomorrow morning.. It will most likely look like a blob! Yay blobs!

Broken~Wings
Like the Zoloft blob? :3 He's adorable.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not a very good drawer, but I have some neat Pokemon stuff I drew when I was 9 that I might post later. XD

By the way everyones pictures are awesome! But like said by someone else I'm more of a photographer. I love taking pictures in black and white or landscaps, pets and people.

Maybe I'll post some later? I dunno.

I'm not a very good drawer, but I have some neat Pokemon stuff I drew when I was 9 that I might post later. XD
By the way everyones pictures are awesome! But like said by someone else I'm more of a photographer. I love taking pictures in black and white or landscaps, pets and people.

Maybe I'll post some later? I dunno.
I'd love to see your pictures, drawing and photos! :rolleyes:

I would love to show you all some of my drawings but saddly I don't have a scanner.

I have five drawings I made that I love

One of my wolf Men <333

One of my wolf Piyoko (AKA Piko) <333

One of my made up anime charecter Motoko <33

One of an anime girl in a Kimono <3

One of faces you can make on Maple Story <3333 (xD I got bored during study bell one day...)

Well do you happen to have a camera? That's what I ussually do, just take a picture of it and upload it.

I hope I can see some of your work sometime though!

Does photos that have been edited count? ;o;

Cause I edit photos of Korean celebrities~ (its in my deviantART) =.=

Well I decided I'll post some stuff, please don't take them though, just cause. :::

When I was obbsessed with manga, not so great. :rolleyes: pyonchit helped me out a bit. XD

Sweet random landscape picture

Water, gotta love that

More water.

trees BY water =]

I have some really good ones with a friend's dog in the picture, but I don't know if she wants me to post them.
that first one is good i just wish i could make the anime eyes i need to practice cuz mine look...........strange............lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back