Drawn to Life (Nintendo DS)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MsKtty89

Reaction score
I just bought the game yesterday, "Drawn to Life."

So far, I LOVE it. It's a little "simple" as far as the levels, but I like that you get to draw your character and draw a lot of the items you use throughout the game. It's really neat. :D

Anyone else play it yet?

LOL. Well, you just draw the person, then you end up drawing a "snow shooter" and later an "acorn shooter" as you move to a different place of levels (I'm not sure if there's more beyond that, I'm not that far yet). So, you could make the weapon look like a cane I guess. xD

Well, you draw your character (the hero) and you (the person) are the creator, meaning you end up colouring in and drawing other things throughout the game, like the stars and the sun, etc. There are little creature (Raposa or something they're called) that live in the town and you just go through levels collecting pages of the creation book and saving Raposa.

https://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=180307

Really? I didn't pay attention to it until now ;) I was at my Gamestop store and I saw that game. I didn't pay ANY attention to it. I'll buy it next time, because it sounds interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back