Drawn to Life.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
It's my favourite game. I just wondered if there are any other fans of it here. You draw everything to advance through diffrent levels. Drawn to Life is on Nintendo DS and I know loads of members here have them.

I did the whole game and defeated Wilfre. ^^ I love the end when Jowee goes away. Either because I'm happy that I won or I like the music. :D

i have it but i havent played it in while because i can't get past a certain level. i made my characters from Inuyasha :lol: :lol:

I can't get past that giant tree thing. I like video games, but im too bad/impatient to play them.

I can't get past that giant tree thing. I like video games, but im too bad/impatient to play them.
Oooh. The tree is really difficult. You have you jump up and hit it's acorns with your acorn blaster to weaken it, I think.

Yeah, I just got it today. It's so fun~ But now I think I need to redesign my character because it's kind of freaking me out. ;~;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back