Dream job

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, my goal is to direct. I have experience and I would love to direct movies someday, but I'd be happy with costume design (experience there too) or set design (which I don't have much experience in--just some).

Honestly, anything in the film industry.

I want to be an anime/manga artist. I'm good at it already and I can get lots better over time! ^_^

if possible, I want to also be a brownie girl scout troop leader :) but my mom told me that I have to be VERY organized :(

;)

Scientist.

Chef.

Singer.

Pianist.

Which to choose...?

I'll go with a cooking scientist that sings and plays piano. ;3 OHYUS.

Oh,

Definitely a McDonalds worker.

I mean, who doesn't just love standing around in a hot, stuffy fast-food place serving crummy food?

Definitely my dream job.

Okayyy. Today I was jotting down some stuff and ended up drawing cool different shapes and stuff of cups. So when I'm older I want to be a cup designer and own my own cup manufacturing company! 8D

I made some pretty cool cups, there's the iPod cup, the ziggy cup, the finger cup, the sharing cup, ladybug cup and lots of more cups that I haven't named with all their cuppiness.

This life is cut out for me. ;3

My personality type shows I'm destined to be a forensic investigator [What I've aspired to since I saw CSI when I was 9 and developed further when I watched real crime ones and such] or a engineer [Which my teacher told me I'd rule at because I have a very logical mind and he thinks I'm suited to it and whip his butt at design]

Either way I'm amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back