Dream Theory

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LostprophetsFan<33

Reaction score
Well I came up with this wierd theory. We must have a continuos life existance. The reason for this being when we have dreams it's impossible to see what's going to happen in the future(deja vu).

So here's what I think. We must live something and then go back in time somehow and relive it.

So say I lived my life and I then woke up and I was 13 again.

I believe that I had gone back in time at the point of of death.

This is because every has a purpose in life and once they've completed that purpose they die.

So in all I believe the life of a human is a never ending circle. So you never properly die instead you're sent back in time to repeat your life. That's how we see things in our dreams, it's like we live forever in our dreams then wake up as if none of it happened yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats interesting. But theres always the crazy dreams such as the cows in bikinis jumping over a moon. [don't ask.]

i'm talking about certain dreams in particular where you see something that happens soon after waking up.

Although sometimes I dream of it and it happens weeks sometimes months after.

Huh.

Just a coincidence, probably. If human life never ended, then ask someone who's died.

x_x Though that would be impossible.

...That makes very little sense to me o__O

As far as I know, I've never dreamed something that came true.

Well yeah. I mean, all my dreams are about ridiculous Doctor Who twistings, chickens, tap dancing bananas, torchwood, things I would get banned for posting on here[what? I can't control my imagination when I'm out cold.], robots and haunted houses.

Don't ask.

Yeah... uh... I'm still waiting to find a bit of black coral on my Animal Crossing Beach.... I just hope (when I eventually find it) that Hopper the Cranky Penguin is not wandering around with a fishing rod too :ichigotchi: :wacko:

That is an odd theory. But it is similar to the theory of being reborn as another person. But I can agree with the dream theory, a bit. But sometimes when you are doing something, you kinda feel like you have already done it. You probably dreamed that you did it and forgot the dream.

~ChibiMuffins

what an odd prediction. It makes sense if you read it over and over again with an open, out of the box manner. you should work on shaping that up a bit.

That would also be a good story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back