Dream Town Discussion Thread

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Loving this Dream Town TamaTown so much, one of their best in my opinion. I'm partial to games with missions / goals though, so perhaps that's why I'm enjoying it more than others. :)

It's pretty much like the V3 / V4 TamaTowns only improved with more to do.

Also, get in: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/188368-dreamtownlogic/

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't compare it to any of the Tama Towns, honestly. Tama Towns had games and you could buy stuff for your tama on them. Dream Town doesn't really have games as it's one big game, and nothing else. Not saying I hate it, I like it, it's just definitely not a Tama Town.

Kiramotchi_red_recipe_paper_zps0a93da8c.png

Oh there it is. Go pick it up.

Um hello? You can pick it up now.

Kiramotchi, please pick up that red recipe paper.

ARGH... Pick it up. please... please... just pick it up... please...

I wouldn't compare it to any of the Tama Towns, honestly. Tama Towns had games and you could buy stuff for your tama on them. Dream Town doesn't really have games as it's one big game, and nothing else. Not saying I hate it, I like it, it's just definitely not a Tama Town.
Your definition of what a TamaTown should be is too rigid.

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png. ;)
Also, factually it is a TamaTown. Like, it's Dream Town, which is a Tamagotchi Town. :p

Also,

45028428.jpg

Your definition of what a TamaTown should be is too rigid.

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Hmm should i be concerned when it says pick country there is no Australia? lol

New to the site so new to this, poking around

I loved the old Tamatowns. For v3, v4 and the Music City. I do not like this one. Period.
That's unfortunate that you can't enjoy this one.

Hmm should i be concerned when it says pick country there is no Australia? lol

New to the site so new to this, poking around
I just use the US one. It works fine. But it probably means that there won't be an Australian release of the Tamagotchi Friends (at this stage at least).

It appears that they've updated Dream Town with some Valentine's Day-themed decorations. It looks nice. :)

Literally just started now and I have no idea whats going on!
It's like "here is a random character now go into the gameeeeeeeeee" lol!

Still prefer Tama Town :( I will always love Tama Town!

Yeah ok i hate it... movvinnggg onnnnnn... <_<

I lost intrest in it only lasted like 3 days if it was a v6 TamaTown HECK I'D NEVER LOG OFF @v@ but it's just mini games I still like it but I thought it be like "Help Kiramotchi not color the Kira Kira Tamamori shop!" games you know :eek: but I still do like :)

I've already completed the whole game.

Now there's nothing to do. :/ no more missions, not even anything special!

-Tamacass

why arent memetchi or kutchipatchi in it?

I wish I seized my apportunity to play on tamatown while it was available :'( Oh well....dream town is not so bad I like it I guess :)

Now that Dreamtown has come out I will admit I'm a little disappointed. I thought maybe it was going to be like Music City but with anime characters. That would have been really cool. But instead all you do is walk around and pick stuff up. Is it just me, or was Music City getting a lot better reviews than Dreamtown? Why ever shut it down when it was going so well? :p

I actually decided to check out Dream Town a few days ago, and kinda maybe found myself getting addicted to it... I ended up finishing the last adventure tonight though, so after that I just wander around doing whatever. I never imagined I'd like it as much as I do, to be honest.

On a different note, since I don't have a Tamagotchi Friends, and haven't actually watched the anime, Dream Town was basically my introduction to most of the characters, so I didn't know if I'd actually like any of them, but for some reason Julietchi has really grown on me! c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back