Dreams/nightmares about Tamagotchis...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i had a dream about the tamagotchi ocean. i was in a local food store and the guy at the register said the got a new tama because he some how knew i'm in to tamas (i'd never met him before not in my dream not in real life).

so i had a look and it was the tama ocean! i was so exited but when i looked at the key chain attached it was a little (live) female guppy in a sealed plastic bag (guppies a my fave type of fish. they are about 2cm long). when i got home i cut out the guppy and put her into a tank. when i got to school i showed every body my new tama bu someone sadly noticed (because i hadn't before) that it was a fake. in the afternoon i made a complaint at the food store and they removed it and set all the guppies in the key chains free.

I dreamt that a Tamagotchi iD L was released in Canada, a new Tama version came out (looked like if you combined a V4.5 with a Tama-Go, it had the size of a v4.5 but the bigger plastic buttons like the Tama-Go), and I sometimes dream now that I'm getting my :wub: Kutchipatchi Tama-Go is finally here! But I wake up and check my tracking number on ebay lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back