Dreams

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lately I've been thinking seriously about a job as a photographer or author. But hey, since the age of five, I've thought of a lot of jobs seriously. Or atleast as seriously as a five year-old can think of a job.

Age 5 -- Singer or actress

Age 6 -- Artist

Age 7 -- Pilot (Haha.)

Age 8 -- Vet

Age 9 -- Vet

Age 10 -- Vet

Age 11 -- Anything BUT a vet.

Age 12 -- Author or Photographer

From that, I've always wanted to be an author or photographer. And/or poet. (Poet, not as an all-out job. Inspiration doesn't come on command, so I assume I'd be pretty poor. xD Maybe as a hobby, though.)

I've been stuck on Author/Photographer/Poet for a couple years now.

I'm writing in a notebook, anything that comes to mind, and it's coming along pretty well.

I have tons of pictures on my camera already. xD

Check out my signature; The poem I made got Editor's Choice Award from Poetry.com, and I've been asked permission to have it put in a book and possibly on a CD Soundtrack of poems, and invited into the Poet Fellowship. :-D

Well. I'm thinking of beginning to write my first book and send it to scholastics, I want to be an author badly. I also want to be a heart surgeon and make a million bucks a year... go me. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back