Dreams

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coco Boy

Designer: TamaTalk Guides Badge
Reaction score
Have you had dreams that you wish could really happen?

I had a dream where I had the Omnitrix from Ben 10, I had Danny Phantoms powers and I could airbend like the Avatar.

I love those dreams.

It's annoying when you haveto wake up too.

Oooh I love those dreams but I hate them too, because once you wake up, you find out it's not real, and then you're all depressed for the rest of the day xP Hmm....I can't think of any real great ones I've had recently, but one that sticks out in my mind (It sounds really stupid now, but it was really fun at the time xD) was this one where I got this Winnie the Pooh sticker collection and I put all the Winnie The Pooh stickers on a piece of paper and then I was sucked into the Pooh world. xD Which is a really awesome dream when you're four years old ^____^

Ha. I had this really weird/cool dream a couple of nights ago.

I was in this resturaunt thing. It was a room, and there were a bunch of people around my age, dressed kindof how I was, sitting around a table. they talked like me and... Stuff. We were listening to Fall Out Boy (XD) over the speakers from... Somewhere. There were these little booklets on the table listing the FOB songs they were going to play. I recognized them all. They played, and the words were correct and stuff. The one at the end was the only one that i didn't recognize/know. When it came on, it was... Amazing. it was awesome. I recognized Patrick's voice and stuff, but I didn't know the song. I even remember a few lines. The one that stands out the most was:

"When this all goes to hell, look for the ones singing, the guilty are the blessed."

It was an awesome song. But apparently my brain wrote it, or something. Because when I woke up, I realized that the song doesn't exist.

It was an awesome song, too O:

So now I want to go back to sleep, and listen really carefully. I want the rest of the song. I need to get it on paper.

I had a dream I saw The Keroro platoon from Keroro gunso and I so wanted to huggle them lol but I woke up =( I wish they were real!

Yeah! I get them sometimes, and I agree with everyone that it's annoying when you wake up and you find out they're not real! When that happens I usually just go back to sleep LOL! ^_^ All the dreams that I wish were real is when I meet Disney Channel celebrities! I had a dream I met Miley Cyrus one time, and then Ashley Tisdale and in another dream I met Dylan & Cole Sprouse, they came to my school and we were like best friends! And I also had a dream I met Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen one time and we became BFFs as well, but that was a looooong time ago! When they were still sweet and innocent and doing their show 'Two of a Kind'.

Yeah, some of my dreams are like that but most my dreams are what I'm anxious about - and those never turn out well. So for the most part I don't wish them into reality. ^_^

I had a dream that I met and married and had kids with Daron Malakian <33

I had a dream that I met and married and had kids with Daron Malakian <33
[SIZE=14pt]Nice. xD[/SIZE]

I had dreams about me and Christian S. xDD

I wish they were real. </3

I once dreamt that I could fly.

Pokemon were real.

And that walls were made from ice cream. xD

It was my sister who woke me up from those dreams. I was all "OMG why did you wake me??!?!" she told me "Because you have one of your stuffed animals in my room". I threw a book at her.

:hitodetchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, usually anime-related dreams. Usually Naruto, Death Note, Bleach and Avatar related. xD Long, disturbing ones with the first 3**, with Avatar, I was the Avatar! *awesome pose*

**HINT: rice

I always have nightmares lol.One of my best dreams is probably when i got a German Shepherd dog!

Yes. Big. Time.

Once I had a dream I was a chainsaw ninja, another I had a dream that I was a jedi, and another time I had a dream that I was in a video game and I could jump like, 10 feet long and 4 feet high.

OoOoh once I had a dream that Sirius Black lived in our house. Good times.. goood times..

And once I dreamed I was a flying vampire. THAT was cool.

Well, I have had a few...-unmentionable- dreams that HAVE been totally EPIC. xD I don't know why, but it seems I've been cursed with a constant NC-17 mind.

SF, -tear-, I can make a chainsaw ninja dream come true! Have my chainsaw! [SIZE=8pt]please, take it.[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back