Dreams....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Can dreams mean something is going to happen in your life?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Sometimes

• Yes, and I have proof (please explain in a post)

• No, and I have proof (please explain in a post)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Wildheart~

Reaction score
So lately I've been having these dreams....

DREAM #1:

Me and my two friends are starting a band. I really think we could get somewhere. So I had a dream that we started off having concerts in town, then we were suddenly as famous as the Jonas Brothers or Fall Out Boy. It was amazing, because we had a tour bus and the fun of playing in a concert. What a rush.

DREAM #2:

They created a movie that combined Harry Potter, Twilight and Eragon together. It was the craziest moment in my life when I realized that I had a minor role in this film. I even got a part with Robert Pattinson. He was going to go in some sort of portal (just a green tube on the set) and I needed to stop him, because I think I was his sister that was super close to him or something. There was a green screen and a green treadmill (so that it looked like he was running on the real place). He was running on it, getting closer to the tube and I leaped in front of him (mind you, I was stuck between Robert and the front part of the treadmill, I got really close to him) and I was yelling and crying, telling him not to go, that he would die if he did. I begged him just to stay home. He ignored me and said "No, I have to go. I can't bear to have her die." then leaped into the portal. That's all I remember in the movie, but I had more parts in it then that. It was amazing.

I also have had many other dreams that show me living my dream of performing on an on screen performance or playing a concert or something. I'm wondering if they could mean something. Like, if something is going to effect my life or if I'm finally going to live my dream. These dreams are what are leading me on to keep pursuing as hard as I can to achieve what I want to achieve. Does this mean anything at all?

Has something in a dream ever happened similarly or exactly in real life?

→Wildheart←

P.S. Sorry for the long post

No. They're just pictures in your mind. Although, sometimes, while doing something, it seems I've done it before, which made me think I dreamt it before... :/

I've never had dreams that came true true, but I have had dreams that I realized (after the event happened) that someone in the dream described, in a way, what would happen.

In 6th grade, I had my first crush. His name was Andrew (I forgot his last name! :p ), and he was always picked on by other kids because during recess he just sat on the swings and never talked to anybody. And though I liked him... I was to scared... and foolish... not to admit it, even to myself, and I played along with the other kids. At the time I also had a friend named Maki (short for Makenzie) who turned out not to be the best friend one could have. I was fooled into spending my allowance to "pay back" for the tama that she gave me for my birthday (since WHEN did you have to pay your friend back for a GIFT?) And when I tried to end the friendship, she would get angry and tell lies and spread rumors about me. On bad days like that, I would just sit on the curb, trying to figure out what I had done wrong (which was nothing, she over-reacted). One day Andrew came over and sat next to me. We started talking. That was probably one of the better recesses that year.

One night I had a dream about a dragon coming to the school. He was hurt and everyone was mean to him. When I walked up to him, he said "with freedom comes pain." And then he died. I was crying when I woke up (luckily, it was a Saturday, so no one else was up)

The next week was the last week on track before spring break. Finally, on Friday, I couldn't take it anymore. At morning recess I confronted Maki and told her that our friendship was officially over. She had been mean to me, she had told lies about me, and she didn't seem to care about my feelings. That was not how friends should treat each other. Later I asked my teacher to please, please, PLEASE, move me away from Maki's desk. He sensed that something was wrong, and called my mom. She picked me up early, and I was crying.

When I came back from off-track, Andrew had moved. I never saw him again. :( :( :(

I've had a few dreams come true. Mostly stupid little things. Playing gunbound, standing in a specific place, saying something with exact wording.

I think dreams can mean something, but not every single one does.

For instance, I have a lot of dreams where for seemingly no reason, I lose my teeth or they crack, rot, etc. This usually symbolizes a fear of public speaking or social situations. I'm sociophobic. I typically have those dreams when I know I have to go out the next day.

I also have another reoccurring dream where I'm stuck in a free-falling elevator. For one, I'm terrified of elevators. I absolutely hate them. I'm also claustrophobic. Falling elevator dreams are usually associated with feeling like life is in a sense collapsing. Or like you're not going anywhere. I'm not, lol.

So yes. I do believe that dreams mean things applied in the real world, but not all of them do. For instance, a dream about you being inside a game or cartoon is probably not going to become real xP

I've had a few dreams that came true.

I had a dream about getting run out the night before club cricket. The next day, I did get run out. But it was probably just a coincidence.

And last night I dreamt I met a younger Mitchell Johnson, haha. But that just proves how obsessed I am :|

Once I had a dream we messed up on a Jazz Competition. O_O

Luckily.. Our competitions aren't til March. [And I had this dream in December]

I still hope that doesn't happen/.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure! Sometimes dreams can mean stuff. :furawatchi:

That is... unless you're dreaming that you're with your cousin and have a gun that also is a mirror and your brother and Legolas (Lord of the Rings) are fighting monsters and battle droids...

MAN I've really got to stop being around my brother so much...

maybe.

one time I dreamed I was scammed on neopets and a month later I was :p

I'm not so sure if that ment somthing. it was a whole month later!

:D

When I have realistic dreams, most of the time they come true. :| It's wierd.

one time, when i was really little (5), my friend Sadie and I were watching "the little mermaid" and i fell asleep. I dreamt that sadie left without waking me up and went to the church. i woke up and i asked my mom where sadie went and she said she left to the church and didn't want to wake you up.I have some other times too, but i'm tired. night

Uh.. I had an interesting dream...

OK.. It was a twilight dream sort of.

OK. Bella and Edward were going to college together, and then Bella got kidnapped and got put in a truck with all this hay.. Then Edward threw her out and the truck drove away. Then there was some random people with a camp fire, and There was Jacob Black there, and he was like, one foot tall. And then Bella and Alice and Jasper drove of in this convertible, and then I was in a dressing room with this lady, (she was my enemy) and she gave me a green top, and I said:

"that won't fit me.."

And then I went out of the dressing room thing and then there was a plane on fire and it nearly landed on my head but it didn't, and then it disappeared.

Then I woke up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back