Dreams

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
YAY! Me Mad!Wait...SUPER MAD!
You mean mad as in crazy or mad is an me angry angry?

Oh and to answer you question here is what you looked like....

You were wearing this hat way down over your face, it said FRIDGOS

and then thats all I saw of you. So I didn't really see what you looked like...

You had blonde hair, just down past your ears. You wore black cargo pants and a black shirt.
Yes I do look like that only I wear jeans most of the time and tops with those pockets in. I have blue eyes and I am 137cm high.

To Bailey: As in crazy.

Yes I do look like that only I wear jeans most of the time and tops with those pockets in. I have blue eyes and I am 137cm high.
To Bailey: As in crazy.
heh thought so.

Rachel was like all sitting on my bed laughing being crazy then she tried to pull the hat off of your head, but it wouldn't come off...

I dreamed that me and my whole class were dancing in a congo line when all of a sudden my best friend jumped out of line and screamed "Look! It's Diet Coke!" and there was this big can of diet coke like really big. Then all the girls (Including me) starting screaming and were hugging the giant can. Then the boys satrting watching High School Musical and the Giant coke ran away because it was scared of Zac Efron. Then everyone started doing the dance that they do in 'Stick To The Satus Quo'. Then my teacher started yelling at us.

Then I woke up. It was funny!

I had a dream when there was a 50 ft. big bottle of coke in our kitchen (it broke the roof) and I climbed in and invited everyone (including everyone in tamatalk) to come in and the coke bottle tipped over and there was a flood of coke all over the city and everyone drank it, peed in it (ew), and swam in it. XD the flood was over the first day it started. XD

~SG~

I had a tamatalk dream too lol

Everyone was in one of those Crazy People places (an Insane Asylum) and meowbark was there,Tamagirl_Desy,and a few other random ppl were there.

Tamagirl_desy was trying to chew her way out of the walls but never succeeded, and Meowbark was in a straight Jacket running around yelling "WEEEE....ow...WEEEEE...Ow!" and the other people were trying to play DDR with a newspaper

Last edited by a moderator:
ok i had a searises of dreams of naruto and like i was related to kakashie and i had all the pokemon then there was a war and naruto tuned into the kibu = nine taided fox and garra turned to his racco bever dog thing and the i turned in to aaaaaaaaaaa lucario but big really big but a white tiger lucaro and then(me and saskue got marryed ) <--------------- yah bes part :) :eek: :( :D

I remember all of my dreams....It's really wierd actually :)

the most vivid one though is teh one I had right before my sezier..The flashing lights as I saw the world and my life go up in flames

I've sworn to never talk about that again

I guess fridgos messes with computers in everbody's dreams, eh? :)
Toast? Why o nearth would I make toast? If anything I'd make a waffle. xD
OOOOOOOH

can I have Toast?

:eek: :D :( I remember a dream where I went to cleavland and it was snowing :)

This is the freakest dream ever!

Ok,so I'm Hannah Montana(Miley)...So I went to school,but in my bookbag was my hannah wig!The person next to me saw my wig,but then Said''Are you Hannah Monatna?'' Then I said''No i'm not*Laughing*Why would you think that''!Then my teacher Mr.Klevetest(Cal-ev-et-st)said ''Why are you laughing?''NOTHING...I said quickly!What is it Haylee?She has Hannah Monatana's wig!!!Mr.K said is this true Miley....Yes!''Are you Hannah Montana''he asked!*gulped*Yes I am!So everyone said...''We want you to sing''!To prove your Hannah Montana!So I sung and they found out!

This is the freakest dream ever!

Ok,so I'm Hannah Montana(Miley)...So I went to school,but in my bookbag was my hannah wig!The person next to me saw my wig,but then Said''Are you Hannah Monatna?'' Then I said''No i'm not*Laughing*Why would you think that''!Then my teacher Mr.Klevetest(Cal-ev-et-st)said ''Why are you laughing?''NOTHING...I said quickly!What is it Haylee?She has Hannah Monatana's wig!!!Mr.K said is this true Miley....Yes!''Are you Hannah Montana''he asked!*gulped*Yes I am!So everyone said...''We want you to sing''!To prove your Hannah Montana!So I sung and they found out!
I somewhat dont believe that.........

I always have dreams were Im about to get hit by a car or something in that nature, I cant barely even move. My legs are very sore. Freaked me x.X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back