Dreamtown VS Tamatown?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually dream town is MUCH more video game like than tamatown. In tamatown you just have your Tama, no obstacles just fun things you do like dress them up and decorate your how's and buy items etc and in dream town you have goals and obstacles to over come, tamatown is like a easy club penguin that connects with your toy and dream town is the video game like monster high for wii but tamagotchi on PC.

What bandai should've done was take dreamtowns graphics and tasks and combined tamatowns character concept and mushed them together.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree, I don't like dream town one bit. It's allways the same "go get me X of that" and it lacks personality. I only like playing online with my own character.

Yes, I am one of those people who prefer Tamatown over Dream Town for every reason above.

But I still like Dream Town tho. I like how you get to talk to the characters and stuff like that

If only they mixed together ;3;

I have not played Dream Town yet, because it does not work on my computer. What could be the reason for this?

I don't see why they had to delete TamaTown, why couldn't they just add the characters and features to the new TamaTown?
Yeah... they did that with the Tama Go, so I don't quite get it either.

Maybe TamaTown was too hard to run, especially it being a thing where numerous players are on at once in one game (unlike Dream Town, where you had your own game)

I mean, I've lost many accounts on there because they got deleted or something by the website

But I guess it got to hard to handle, so Dream Town was made differently I guess

I really loved the tamatown and i prefer it more then the dreamtown. Tamatown had a lot more things you could do.

If Dream Town existed first people would probably prefer it over TamaTown. When you get used to something you tend to dislike everything new. E.g. people who don't like modern Tamagotchi characters. And people who don't like TF compared to older English language Tamagotchis.

Not really, I prefere TamaTown A LOT more because of mainly 2 reasons, The first one is the characters, I think the only character I like in that game is Himespetchi, I like all the males of the TF's, but none of them appear, and out of the girls I only like Tropicatchi, Himespetchi and Memetchi, and I believe only Himespetchi is playable...

The second ones are the minigames, Tamatown had a lot of fun and challenging minigames you wouldn't get tired of! in DreamTown you just go around talking to the characters, and that's just not my kind of game xD

And then the Music City TamaTown was A LOT better than the older TamaTown and than DreamTown, You had your own room!! Customization yess!! and you could walk with your character all over a huge city, you also had a lot wider variety of minigames and characters, and Kikitchi was in it, that's important :3

I don't like TamaTown more than DreamTwon just because it came before, I like it more because it's more fun to me, I actually prefere TamaGoLand over V3/V4 Tamatown, and TamaGoLand came after.

to me it would be:

Music City TamaTown > TamaGoLand > (V3/V4/.5) Ura/TamaTown = Earth EXPO > DreamTown

I don't know where to place the V5's Earth EXPO, I liked the minigames and characters of that one more than the TamaTown ones, but I liked the looks of TamaTown more, so I guess they are the same to me xD

Hey Morso dream town doesn't work on my computer either. I wish I knew why, it just redirects me to the main page after I select my country. So since I haven't been able to get on it I suppose I prefer tama town.

Dream town is an interesting concept, but I have to say I found tamatown more exciting.

Dream town's music tho. That tune is sooo catchy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back