Drinking tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kiballovemolly

Reaction score
Ok my tamagotchi is drunk. And is it really drunk because its holding a cup. it looks like a peanut. does anyone has the same one as me?

It`s a horyiotchi she actully something (can`t remember) she is not drunk though ok

:(

Zachart34

Last edited by a moderator:
my freind has that tama!! it brushed its teeth with a bottle looking thingy ya shes just brushing her teethies :(

Oh yea I had that one.Its silly looking isent it. :D If yours is a girl and has a lot of funny points thats why.(I don't want to be mean,but I resterted it because I Thought I was sooo ugly :( )

OK, so the version you have is either a UraTama or a V4.5. You have a Horoyotchi, she is a sake bottle and I'm not so sure if she is drunk or not; sake is probably beer or something like that in Japan.

did it happen when he/she was about to go to bed? because if it was around that time then it was brushing its teeth.i think,because when my tama is about to go to bed it brushes its teeth

i get this char a million times. me and my friends do the close up and call him ' the drunk guy ' i always wonder why it is a girl. :eek: :angry: :angry: :D :wacko: :wacko: ;) :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back