Drowning Tamagotchi!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has your Tamagotchi ever fell in water or any liquid?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never dropped a tamagotchi in water, but I've dropped a virtual dog watch in water. x.x'

The stupidest thing I've ever done with electronics and water was my cell went through the washer.

Last edited by a moderator:
One time my tama fell into a huge glass of water. it all most died :)

that happened 2 me once and then i kept lookin 4 it 4 like a week until i wore the same outfit my tama was washed in when i went 2 tha mall n thank god it was still workin :blink: :D

WoW wOw WOW wow your REALLY lucky! most people don't get there tama's back!

OMG THIS IS SO WEIRD I WENT 2 THE BEACH AND STUPIDIDLY I BROUGHT MY TAMA AND MY BABY HACHED FROM THE EGG AND I DROPED IT IN THE WATER IM SO STUPID AND I PICKED IT UP IT WAS FRIED SO I BIERID IT IN THE SAND AND SINCE IT WAS A GIRL TAMA BORN AT THE BEACH I CALLED IT SANDY AND I SPELLED IT ON THE TOP OF THE TAMA BIERIALL SITE. AND AN HOUR LATER I LEFT AND IN MY ROOM WAS MY TAMA AND I LOOKED AT IT AND TWO TAMAS WERE THERE AND IT WAS NOT FRIED SO I NAMED IT SHELY. :(

YA IT WAS REALLY FREAKY BUT SADLT SHELY DIED CAUSE SANDY WAS CRYING AND SHELY WAS GONE BUT NOW SANDY HAD A GIRL TAMA AND I KNEW SANDY WOULD LIKE TO CALL IT SHELY :lol: :(

WHY DO U KEEP POSTING THIS ? HOW MANY TIMES HAs YoUR TAMA FELL IN THE WATER?

My tamagotchi fell in the shallow end of a lake once for a few seconds and I got it out but it wouldnt turn on. Then later that night I had the chain of it on my necklace and I was sitting in a chair when my necklace broke at the EXACT same second my tamagotchi came back on! :blink:
HAHAHA thats funny. i got my tomagachi yyesterday an its a v3 and it already has 10 friends! but id never ever let it fall into water it chained to my belt:p

Mine just fell in a puddle of water... and now it is bruhing its teath...

Onee I was at a lake w/ my friends and I put them in my swimsuit pocket! we enjoyed a picnic w/ uninvited bumble bees! Grrrr! THen I ran into the lake and they were totally submerged. I was heartbroken. :D Fortunately w/ the help of a hair drier and days of waiting they recovered. And the deal w/ hairdriers is that they shouldn't touck any thing electerical!!!!! :) B) B) And what they say about them never recovering! :unsure: :wacko: :ph34r: :lol:

I dropped mine into the pool once....it died :(
well... one of my tamas dropped in water and it was not working anymore,so I took it apart and dried all the metal and stuff off,then i took the screen apart and let it dry out,the next morning i put it back to together and it worked! :) :(

my brothers nano pet got dropped in water ages ago, he says it was my fault but I don't remember anymore who's fault it was because that was way back in 97.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back