Drowning Tamagotchi!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has your Tamagotchi ever fell in water or any liquid?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
okay never has my Mametchi (Shiko) touched water but he almost has been broken 1 and almnost wet 1. Here's how:

1. The punch buddy

Right my tama was around my neck and School was done for summer! Me and Callum (my best bud) were walking home. When a kid called Leon ran up to us and tried to snag and brake our tamas when he had 4! i only have 2 and callum 1. He grabbed my tama and tried to strangle me and brake it off the the chain. But it didn't work then we come to a river still fighting. (NEXT BIT FUNNEH!) Then the kid got me on the edge of the river. Callum punched him and he got mad (he has a bad anger prob!) He ran at me I saw he was gonna punch Shiko, so I took off my necklace and threw it to Callum. Rio (Callum young Mametchi) was going nuts. I stepped a side and the kid fell in the river! :rolleyes:

.2 Water way to go

Summer carnival! Me and Callum were at a carnival . When Leon showed up again! Yet again he got us at a bridge above water. He pushed me off the bridge, but when he did it I threw my tama on the river bank. Soaked wet, Callum picked him up and we ran home. Leon got in trouble!

Stuff we do for a tamas! heh heh!

yes, both of my v1s i left them aside for a few days and they dried out, there where little eggs on both of them, i pressed reset then every thing was fine

my sises fell in a fountain, took it apart to the last screw, only just survived, dead battery.

That happend to me once, my cousin dropped in in her water, it was all wet and glitchy,the screen was stripped again and again and it was making weird beeping sounds, and i was well, not the most understanding... I took the battery out and left it to dry overnight, then i put everything back in and it worked perfectly! I was soooo happy!

My tama also fell in water-V1 :wacko:

It had a funural :lol:

R.I.P :)

tamalexander,do you like HP cause your site has Hp music :eek:

my first v3 my mom broke cuz she washed it off w/ SOAP AND WATER. da next morning i went 2 play w/ it, and the screen waz filled w/ water.

My tamagotchi fell in the shallow end of a lake once for a few seconds and I got it out but it wouldnt turn on. Then later that night I had the chain of it on my necklace and I was sitting in a chair when my necklace broke at the EXACT same second my tamagotchi came back on! :marumimitchi:
maybe it came back on because it broke :D

Um yeah my tama 1nc fell in water but after a while t was a ok! lol B)

OMG! Just a minute ago my Tama fell in a cup that had a 1-2cm's of water in! It was all wet at the bottom and when I realised (few seconds later) I took it out ran in to the kitchen to dry it! It seems to be working fine and it wern't that much water and it didn't "put out" my Tama lol, He's a Hinotamatchi (fireball) he he! Has anyone else's fell in any water?!?
In the instruction booklet it says never put in water doesn't it? *Goes and checks booklet*

B)
Poor you...

MIne dropped into the pool once and i cried my head off. But my

father fixed and now it works. Yay :chohimetchi:

:wacko: My sis left her V1 in her pocket once! oops! my mum washed it in the machine and it didn't work!!!!!!! She got a new one though! :( :mametchi: :D :mimitchi: :unsure: :huh:

One time my mum was so mad with me tht she flushed my brand new tama down the loo!! :D :D :D :D

:D Once I was doing the dishes and mine fell in the sink while there was water in it, and when I took it out, the buttons were going like crazy! The A button wouldn't stop going, all the icons lighted up!

OMG! Just a minute ago my Tama fell in a cup that had a 1-2cm's of water in! It was all wet at the bottom and when I realised (few seconds later) I took it out ran in to the kitchen to dry it! It seems to be working fine and it wern't that much water and it didn't "put out" my Tama lol, He's a Hinotamatchi (fireball) he he! Has anyone else's fell in any water?!?
In the instruction booklet it says never put in water doesn't it? *Goes and checks booklet*

:furawatchi:
1 time my brother acadentally knock mine into a running gutter. lucky i picked it up. :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back