Drugs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikachu Lover

Reaction score
Have you ever tried drugs? And no I don't mean medicine I mean drugs that can badly hurt or even kill you. Drugs such as cocaine, heroin, meth., or any other kind of drug.

Me? I've never tried drugs and I don't plan to. My brother died of heroin but the doctors brought him back to life and he's no longer doing heroin.

Nope. Never have, never will.

I've seen what happens when you do that. Bad things. I don't want to hang out with anybody who's going to do that stuff and I swear I will never do it.

No, I haven't, and I don't plan to..

But a few of my friends did make me sound like a drug dealer in front of the science teacher last year. That was.. Lovely.

Your brother died of heroin?! Oh, that's very sad... :ichigotchi: Glad they brought him back to life! :furawatchi: B.T.W. (By the way...) No, I have never tried drugs.

I never have. I didn't want to be a loser low life.

I was exposed to marijuana once and was so insulted my friend would bring me around that stuff. He really regretted that. Looking back now, it's kind of funny but I was pretty furious then.

Life is about walking forward, not holding yourself back with drugs.

No but people think I'm on crack/drugs because I act so crazy and hyper XD ( it's just sugar I swear! ) but I swear I've never nor will I even try drugs if that makes sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
does alcohol count? if so, yes but a very small amount. i am underage but my mom buys christmas cake that has a really small amount of brandy in it. i don't plan to do drugs of course. um, what do you mean your brother was bought back to life? do you mean he went through rehab? and i think this should be in seriously non-tamatalk.

Nope. Never. Why would you want to kill yourself anyways?

Well, mabye once. I went to a French restraunt and they put alcahol in the whipped cream on my strawberries XD. It was nasty... I will never eat their strawberries ever again xD. And I didn't find out until I ate one bite! Just one little strawberry and all that alcahol...

EDIT: Last 2 sentences in French restraunt

[SIZE=13pt]-Sigh- Nope. And I'm highly against it. :/[/SIZE]

But sadly most of my friends do it. x.x So sometimes they will ask me to try it sometime. But I turn them down every time.

:p Now don't get me wrong! Their really fun people to hang around with! But it's just sad that their throwing their lives away by doing drugs. x_x

Have you ever tried drugs? And no I don't mean medicine I mean drugs that can badly hurt or even kill you. Drugs such as cocaine, heroin, meth., or any other kind of drug.
Me? I've never tried drugs and I don't plan to. My brother died of heroin but the doctors brought him back to life and he's no longer doing heroin.
No, but I know someone that does marijuana, LSD, and heroin. Not all at the same time though, of course.

Of course I've never done drugs though. About alcohol though I only had to take a sip of wine at my grandpa's funeral a few years ago.

Nope.

My friend once ran round a field shouting "marijuana' because she thought it was a funny word.

She also likes to tell children from the middle school that I am a drug addict. They look at me strangely.

I worry about her sometimes.

[SIZE=14pt]Why would I want drugs? I know there bad for me. And im not going take them. EVER. But I know two friends. That were on tobacco. One of my friend's dad started smokeing pot when he was 12! o_O And my other friend's dad chewed tabacco. I don't know when he started. But that was awful to see someone start at 12! If any of my friends bring that around me and try to make me take it. I wouldn't be their friend anymore. Simple as that. People shouldn't take drugs. It waists your lives away. x_x[/SIZE]

No. I'm against it.

Drugs were one of things that ruined my father, and it's one of the things he died from.

He died last year, in september.

He had heart problems from it, and then that mixed with gang green?

Disasterous results.

I never met him- he lived in California.

My aunt on my father's side got her kids taken away, thanks to drugs.

A lot of people on my dad's side are into stuff like that.

But a lot of people on that side are also not into drugs.

I know better than to be like them,

My dad's side.

So yeah, I never tried them.

I think it's a waste of life.

My school has it all- people smoke, pop pills, trade bars during school all the time and it's ridiculous that most never get caught.

And for those of you like me that probably have drug doing friends, while it's okay to be their friends, if you're out with them always be wary of what they are doing. If they start smoking and your not but you're with them and you get caught, you get the same kind of trouble as them even if you didn't do it. So just be careful.

I know some people that maybe they weren't all into drugs but did other things I didn't agree with, I would talk to them at school but unless it was just them in my court [going to the mall with my mom driving us to and from, etc] then I really didn't want to be around them for that reason. It can be hard especially if they're the closest thing to a group of friends like in my case, but it's better safe than sorry.

Nope.
My friend once ran round a field shouting "marijuana' because she thought it was a funny word.

She also likes to tell children from the middle school that I am a drug addict. They look at me strangely.

I worry about her sometimes.
That sounds lovely.

I doubt that anyone who has tried drugs will actually post in this topic.

Ohmigod Jinx3295, I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. :)

No, I've never done drugs and never will. My uncle does, though. He had to have a liver transplant 'cause he smoked so much and on top of that, he has severe diabetes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back